Chapter 7 (Tierra) 3 months later

It was relief that Antwan was able to seal the drug deal with the Colombian mafia. The transaction went smoothly and now he was back on his toes in the streets. He was making a fortune off the final cut he received from the
Columbian drug lord.

We had moved to a different location in a bigger mansion. My new diamond ring cost 15,000 and was paid in full. Our cars and jewelry collection was upgraded and we were living lavish. My life was on track with the pregnancy and all.

Problem was Tisha still stayed with us even after we agreed on putting her out 3 months ago. Why we didn't stick to the plan I don't know, but her living with us needed to end.

    Antwan was out in Columbia on business so Tisha and I went on a mini vacation in Staten Island for the summer. I paid for the trip, but it was her bright idea. Even though I was 4
months pregnant, I was barely showing. All I wanted was to enjoy life before I became as big as a house. What better way to do it?

Her and I sat on the beach shore as the water waves hit our feet and covered our ankles. Tisha was in a playboy style two piece. I wore a one piece with a cover up to keep it classy. Just because I didn't look pregnant doesn't mean I didn't feel that way.

Tisha sipped on a margarita as she acted like a swim suit model on the front of a magazine. Both of our hair blew in the wind. I wore sunglasses to keep my eyes from watering. The
view was still beautiful.

"It feels so good out here." I said with peace in my spirit. "Tell me about it." Tisha replied. I hated to get on the topic that continued to be ignored, but it was time to clear the air. "So what are your plans? I mean what are your goals? Are you working towards finding your own place?" I asked in a respectful way. A sigh escaped her lips before she expressed her thoughts. " I'm looking, but it's hard with out a job. Nobody will hire a chic with no experience. And of course without a job... I can't get a place." She confessed calmly. "We gotta figure something out cuz. I mean it's not just about me, but Antwan has a right to his feelings." I admitted.

Before we continued our conversation we were interrupted by two men approaching us. It was clear that they were Latin papi's. If you're from New York than you can always tell.

One of the men stood over me with the most charming smile. His short curly fro glistened. his nice body was toned in all the right places.

"I came all the way over from the bar just to admire your beauty." He complimented me and I couldn't help the blushing. "Thank you." I responded. "Can we talk?" He asked. "I'm sorry, you're very charming, but I'm married." I told him with pride while holding my hand out to show off my blinging diamond ring. "Alright,
I respect that." He said before he handed me a business card with his name and phone number. I don't know why I took it. "If you ever need a lawyer don't hesitate to call me." He finished before walking off. He still kept a
smile on his face.

    Tisha's jealous side had perked up when the two men walked off. "Damn T, you ALWAYS get the good ones!" She expressed. I didn't respond before giving her the look. The look that said bitch fuck you!  She was quick to change the subject. "Anyways! My new man wants to take us out tonight. T I'm tellin you he not like the other ones, he's PAAIIIDD!" She boasted. I wasn't too sure, but if meeting her new man would help her get on the right path in life than I was down. She'd been talking about this mystery man for nearly two months so I guess it was time. "T... we gotta dress fly okay?! I need to look like a bag of money! I need to shock my new man!" She sounded so excited with her diva mentality.

    She was always excited about all her niggas in the beginning until she discovered news about their other bitch, or came to observation they had no money or their dicks were small. After that she'd be on to the next, but that was just Tisha. I was used to it, but deep down inside I prayed that this mystery dude was the
one for her this time.