1 when I lost you

3 person POV

Matt was on the outer side of a green door, his head against the wall listening to the muffled sobs of an angel. "Edd can you please talk to me," Matt begged, hoping for a reply.

"go away Matt." Edd says while burrowing deeper into the covers, not wanting to speak with anyone. "I don't want to talk."

"Not even for all the cola?" Matt asks teasingly

"Ugh just go away" Edd grabs his pillow and puts it over his head. Blocking out all the noise.

Matt sighed and went into his room, flopping down on his bed.

Matt's POV
'Did I do something wrong?'
'Is Edd mad at me?'
This all started when he betrayed us. When he came into lives again then destroyed our lives. Ringo died, our house was destroyed, we lived in separate apartments until we moved into my uncles house, Tom lost his boyfriend. Edd lost his his first friend. The person he thought he could trust. He lost his bestfriend.

Tord made our lives a complete disaster. Edd never eats anymore, he's getting skinny, losing weight is not good for his health.

We tried taking him to counseling, but he refused to go. He said it was a waste of money and time

"Matt? Are you okay?" I hear Tom's gentle voice and look up to see him standing at my doorway.

"Edd wont come out of his room. I'm scared for him. Why wont he come out? Does he hate me?" Tears start pouring down my face.

Tom grabs me and holds me as a mother would after a fight, "No honey, this is all just a lot for him." Hes smaller than me but stands on his top toes so his head is over me. Resting in my hair. "He lost somebody close. We all did"

Edds POV
I slowly walk to my bathroom and sit down. Letting my petite frame rest against the cupboard.

'He doesn't love you'

'Just come to hell with me'

'You've already been here, another trip wouldn't hurt'

I slip my belt off and bit down, that way I can't make any noise. I grab the broken piece of glass and slowly make cuts along my abdomen, not deep enough so it scars but just enough so I can feel the pain.

I bandage my wounds and slowly sit up, letting my sweater fall back into place.

I walk over to my window and open it. The light breeze flowing in, ruffling my dark brown hair.

I sit on the ledge and let my legs dangle off the edge, I live on the top floor and it would be so easy to just fall.

I lean my body and feel my centre of gravity shift, letting me fall.

Boooo cliff hanger 463 words (I thought I published this a while ago but I guess it fucked up?)