2 its too late for me

I fell, the back of my head hit the pillow. Feathers flying up, one fell on my nose and I sneezed causing pain throughout my body.

   "Edd, its tom come out now you're scaring us." I heard his voice and I slowly mad my way towards my door and opened it just a crack.

   "Go. Away. Now." I say harshly slamming my door and leaning against it.

   "Okay. Okay" I hear footsteps leaving my door.

   I sigh in relief and take a step back. All of a sudden the door is ripped off the hinges by a cute ginger cinnabon. "MATT?!?"

   "Sorry Edd, I was just worried." Matt looks at me with those big baby blue eyes and pouts like a child.

   Matt walks over to me and puts his hand on my cheek, my face leans into his hand and he soon pulls me in for a hug. Picking me up with one hand below me and the other on my back. "You're my bestfriend I dont want you to be in your room all day.

   My feet are dangling, just inches from the ground.

   "Matt. Put me down. I'm too short to touch the ground."

   "No. Now were going to the kitchen." He picks me up bridal style and brings me into the kitchen.

   He grabs some grapes from the fridge "open up." He grabs my jaw and looks me in the eyes.

   "No. I wo-" I'm cut off by a grape being smushed into my mouth. "I spit it out quickly "I won't eat that so sto-"

   This time when he shoves the grape into my mouth he kisses me so I cant spit it out.

  "Hmmph?" I try to spit it out but I open my mouth and Matt just deepens the kiss. With one hand on the back of my head I cant really move if I wanted to. Which I don't.

   Matt pulls away, I look at him and let the grape fall from my mouth with an expressionless look on my face.

   "If you would have let me finish I dont like grapes." I roll my eyes as I hop off the counter and trot towards the fridge.

   I bend over and grab some icecream from the freezer. "Matt I'm wayy too short to grab the dessert cups. Can you pass one?"

   "Umm... here" he passes me a spoon and slowly picks me up and lays down on the couch so I'm sitting on his lap

   I look over at him with a mouth full of icecream "isnt this a bit gay?"

   "Dude, we were just kissing in the kitchen. Do you think were exactly straight?"

   I roll my eyes and look at the tv. Grabbing the remote I put the children on and jump up and down excitedly.

   "E-edd stop-p bouncing" matt struggles to get the words out. I shift slow backwards and start 5o fall asleep.

K so peeps imma keep these ones short so I can update frequently. Luv y'all and peace out♡