)1(

Richard, better know as Robin in his costume and by his team, was at Mt.Justice lounging. It has been about three weeks since his team's last mission. Robin was sitting next to a Conner that was staring at static and Wally, whom he was playing checkers with. Funny part is Wally has no patience. Oh well.

"Young Justice to the briefing room." Boomed Robin's mentor over the speakers. Wally ran away from the checkers in an instant while Conner and Robin got into costume, Robin having on sweats and sunglasses before. M'gann, now Miss.Martian, leaving the kitchen trailed by an annoyed Artemis.

"Batman just has the perfect timing." Grumbled a, clearly angry, Artemis. Robin and Conner turning to M'gann for answers.

"I had been showing her how to cook. Right before she put her tray in Batman called us." Megan, the more civilian name of M'gann, explained to Robin and, as Conner was now in costume, SuperBoy's silent question. With nods we all left into the debriefing room.

Inside was the blank-yet seemingly angry-face of Batman. Artemis, straying away from Wally and the bat human's glare, turned and looked at the team as Wally, currently under the bat-glare, looked at Artemis and the new comers with pleading puppy dog eyes. "What's the mission?"

And so the the mission briefing started. In short of what Batman said they had to get an experiment back to an another branch of government called GIW. This experiment had been stolen by Joker after testing.

"What's the experiment called?" Asked Wally, seemingly afraid of going against The Joker.

"GH-0-19-5." Came the short answer from Batman. Before anymore questions could be asked Batman clicked something on his watch, looking up from the watch to the the T.V. About five seconds later a picture of a teenager came up on the screen.

(This⤵)

"This," started Batman as he turned back to us, "is GH-0-19-5

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"This," started Batman as he turned back to us, "is GH-0-19-5."

"Wait a moment Bats." Wally stopped Batman before he could speak, "This looks like a human, not an experiment."

Superboy, who was practically steaming, started to glare daggers at Batman. "This isn't right." He stated firmly walking closer to Batman, "He seems very sentient to me."

Batman ply sighed as he moved his gaze from SuperBoy to the whole team. "The G.I.W. has stated that protect GH-0-19-5 is not sentient, can not feel pain or emotions, and is highly dangerous not supervised by properly equipped people." He brought out small cylinders-that looked oddly like thermoses-, and our equipment it all with strange green glows. "These are some of the only things that can hurt GH-0-19-5 enough to be brought into custody. I am not properly trained to use these so I will let you train with professionals of ecto-weapon training. Team," Batman started as two adults walked out into the debriefing room, "are Dr.Madeline Fenton and Dr.Jack Fenton. I expect you to listen to them for this training session today."

And so the both Dr.Fentons taught the team how to properly use ecto-weaponary.

(A.N. Mindlink will look like this)

"These," Said Docter Madeline as she got out a some varying sized glowing guns, "are ecto-rays. Or for a lack of better terms, special guns." Dr.Jack then proceeded to hand them out to the kids.

"Excuse me, Dr. Madeline, but why are they called 'ecto-rays'?" Started KidFlash. "Why not just rays?"

Suddenly the two scientists looked amused, as if watching a baby play with building blocks. "Well as a start you can call me maddie. And why Ecto-Rays? Well that's simple really!" Said Maddie in a way too cheery way. "Honey? Would you like to explain?" She asked as she turned to Jack, who was starting to lay out different weapons.

Jack only nodded and switched places with Maddie before beginning his speech.

"The 'Ecto' Ecto-Rays, or in general Ecto-weaponary, stands for Ectoplasmatic matter powered tool. This means it can work on Ectoplasm based beings, such as project GH-0-19-5. The weaponry we" he motion to Maddie and the weapons she was laying out, "brought in today can do anything from stun Ectoplasmatic beings to killing them. Basic weapons-"

K.F.(kid Flash), interjected Jack's speech once he finally got over his shock from the mention of ectoplasm. "Um... Sir? That's impossible, Ectoplasm doesn't exist. Not to mention the Justice League, including the Young Justice League, does not kill."

Jack smiled brightly at Wally, ready to rant away. "I can assure you they do. You see-"

He was quickly interrupted by Maddie making some reassurances. "Don't worry kids. The weapons you guys have can not kill him, we need project GH-0-19-5 alive after all."

After sending a glare at Maddie, Jack continued his rant, "You see about five years ago my and my wife, Dr.Madeline Fenton, created a portal. This portal lead to the, as named by the inhabitants there, Ghost Zone. The creatures run off of Ectoplasmatic Matter, or ectoplasm. This matter was an amazing source of power as we found out. Sadly too find this out our son, may he find rest, died. Through his death we found out how ectoplasm is a conductor for electricity, will glow in the dark, with a small spark of electricity a liter of ectoplasm can power an entire house for a month, and can be used as a weapon against itself.

This discovery came at a high price of unleashing the inhabitants of the Ghost Zone. The threat they caused made one of their own fight them. While that Ghost is now out of the picture we still need to fight the other Ectoplasmatic Beings, leading to the creation of these weapons." Jack finished with gesturing to the wall of slightly glowing weapons Maddie had set up.

"We'll let you pick any and as many weapons as you want but if you don't know what they do ask us."

Guys I don't like this at all. Stated Wally into the mindlink as he walked over to the weapons.

Nor do I. Kaldure replied

SuperBoy had yet to speak as the others voiced their opinions on the couple and their new mission.

He looked over the weapons before spotting some glowing brass knuckles and a silver and green-ish Kevlar like armor.

He picked them out and set them down in front of him as he sat on the floor and waited for his teammates. After getting bored he mentally called them to get their weapons.

Guys just hurry up and grab something!

Ok ok, geeze! Replied an angry Wally

Soon everyone had their weapons of choice. All having asked what almost all of them do.

Megan had a Fenton Multiplier(it would multiply her telekinesis so she can reach GH-0-19-5), a Basic Fenton Ray , and Basic Fenton Armour.

Conner had Basic Fenton Armour and Fenton Ectoranium Knuckles.

Artemis had multiple Fenton Arrows (exactly like her arrows just made for GH-0-19-5) and a Basic Fenton Armour and Bow.

Wally had Basic Fenton Armour and Fenton Ectoranium Knuckles.

Kaldure had Fenton Ecto-Bearers(Water Bearers redesigned so instead of water they have concentrated ectoranium and ectoplasm infused serum), some Basic Fenton Armour, and Fenton Ectoranium Knuckles.

Robin had pretty much everything he originally had just now Ectoranium infused.

They were prepared to capture this 'GH-0-19-5' experiment.