)5(

Thank you Jacksepticeyeis1!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Mindlink will look like this)

The Young Justice team had gotten student I.D.s along with three rooms at a local motel.  Dealing with making them seem like transfer students from Gotham Academy took some time tho.

Upon arrival at the motel Wally and Dick took the room on the right while Conner and Kaldure took the room in the middle and Megan and Artemis took the room on the left. Both rooms had two twin sized beds, a bedside table in between the beds, a single bathroom, a small T.V. on a dresser in front of the beds and against the wall, while there was a fridge by the curtain windows.

They all unpacked they're duffle bags. Robin had some bugs, a computer, his hero attire-with added ghost weapons- just in case, some communicators, along with mini voice recorders to record any objective related topics, and a mini camera.  They all had similar things packed. In another separate duffle they had school supplies.

They all got ready to rest after unpacking everything. Tomorrow would be a day of gathering information.

~At school\monday~

Before school Everyone changed some things about what they looked like. Dick got brown contacts and cut his hair. Connor got green contacts and dyed part of his hair light blue. Megan changed her human 'skin' into a biracial girl with massive firey and curly hair. Wally got brown contacts, Artemis dyed her hair with white highlights, and  Kaldur got a turtle neck and blue eye contacts.

"Everyone know the plan?" Asked Richard to the rest of us team while in his school attire, a baby blue button up shirt with dark blue jeans and white Nike sneakers.

"Yep." Answered Wally and the team through various nods, multitudes of yes, and grunts-Connor-.

"Then let's get this show in the rode."  Muttered Dick as he hopped up the front steps of Casper High.

The team split off and headed to their new classrooms.

The plan had to follow their schedules which looked like:

Wally, Megan, and Dick had a 'Mr.Lancer' as their homeroom teacher, Artemis and Kaldur had someone named Mrs. Bilinsky (A.N. I have no clue who the teachers are except Lancer sorry) as homeroom, and Connor had Ms.Dafung as his homeroom teacher.

Wally had Mr.Lancer as his second period English teacher while Megan and Connor had Ms.Dafung as a second period math teacher. Artemis and Dick had someone named Mr.Harry as second period science teacher and Kaldur had Mrs.Bilinsky as second period math.

Kaldur joined Dick in P.E. and later Mr.Lancer's English class. Wally and Artemis shared their math teacher, Mrs.Bilinsky, and P.E. class. Megan had science with Mr.Harry and Health with Connor. Connor had Mr.Lancer then shared Health with Megan.

After third and forth period they all had lunch together. During lunch they would discuss what they know and the next course of action. After that they all split back up again. Conner and Wally had Tech Ed. Artemis had Art, Megan Library, and Dick had Home Ec. with Kaldur.

The next period they all split among three Social Studies classes. Wally was by himself in Mr.Lancer's class. Artemis, Connor, and Kaldur had Ms.Dafung. Dick and Megan had Mrs.Bilinsky.

They all shared a Choice period which they would need to plan out later.

The last period they return to homeroom.

This would mean they would would have 8 hours and 27 minutes a day to observe the school.

~First period-Wally-Megan-Richard~

Mr.Lancer seemed normal by first glance. Of course the longer the first period rang out the more you could determine that, in fact, Mr.Lancer was not normal.

The same could be said about his class.

Mr.Lancer was more tired then an average teacher would be. He had huge bags under his eyes and seemed completely done with everyone. You came up to ask him a question about your schedule and he would get snappy and glare at you while explaining were and who you had for second period.

The class seemed dark and gloomy. They drug themselves around the room, didn't speak except when they greeted each other, not to mention some particular kids seemed completely dead.

Kid number one, Dash Baxter. He sat at the back of class, didn't look up from his desk once, glared at the 'super hero trio' whenever they laughed, and talked in hushed whispers to another kid who seemed slightly better at being alive.

That kid introduced himself as Kwan. Tho he really only seemed to have introduced himself because Paulina made him.

Kid number two, Tucker Foley. He glared at Dash most of the time, didn't acknowledge Megan when she said hi, and was decked out in black.  Except for a red beanie and green keychain, the keychain being haphazardly shoved into his left pocket.

Kid number three, Sam Manson. Semi-long dari hair, black crop top with a tiny ghost design on the front

'Ok so could this just be that this is just the emo class?' Wally asked through the Mindlink Megan created back at the motel.

'I guess it could. We should still investigate their behavior tho.' Urged Dick.

Megan and Wally agreed and continued class with Richard. Of course it was more Wally looking around the room and out the window and back to the clock, Megan humming to herself, and Richard planting and setting up a bug under the desk.

>ah yes I am time skip to after school because the author is a lazy @zz and doesnt pay attention to their own school to fully understand what happens in a class<

As the day was called to an end by the bell the YJL escaped to the front of the school.

Once everyone was there they started their walk back to the motel.

"Has anyone gathered any valuable intel?" Asked Kaldure as he looked over the rest of the team.

Robin continued walking but shrugged then brought out his holo-glove and started typing. "Kinda. Most of what i gathered is that this whole school is totally not turbed."

"Most of the students seem very upset." Said Megan after a brief pause only filled with the tapping from Robin.

A gloomy silence seemed to settle over the teens as they walked to the motel.

Something was very, very, wrong with this town.

And soon they will find out why.

[Im so sorry for not updating in forever and this being so short! Im in an awkward writing slump where i can only focus for so long..... so far letting it flow hasnt really helped except get random shorts for other stories so imma try and force it. Eventually ill probally get into a writing pattern but until then i hope you can be semi-appeased with this. 😖😣]