Chapter 5

*sun hitting the face of Y/N*

Y/N: *wakes up and yawn* g-good morning Yuki.... huh she's still asleep...She looks so cute when sleeping

Yuki: *wakes up and yawn* g-good morning Y/N *cute smiling face*

Y/N: So how was your sleep?

Yuki: Good... you?

Y/N: same

A/N: just in case if y'all forgot what Yuki looks like

No One POV Before heading out Y/N and Yuki went to bathe at the same lake as yesterday

No One POV
Before heading out Y/N and Yuki went to bathe at the same lake as yesterday. After bathing they started their journey once again.

*walking along a beautiful sunny countryside*

Y/N: *excited tone* Wooo, I'm all healed up and looking fresh right now

Yuki: *giggles*

Y/N: now I'm ready to go hunt down "The Alpha" ... *checks the map* ok, now we need to keep going east and we'll be there in no time.

Yuki: Please do be careful when going against that werewolf.... I've heard stories that "The Alpha" is a really strong monster. It's ruthless and always have his packs with him

Y/ N: don't worry, I'll be fine, I promise...... *surprising face* Hey it looks like we'll be passing the capital along the way.. we should stay in the capital for a day and see what they have for us there.

Yuki: *surprising face* really that'd be great

No One POV
While walking Y/N and Yuki could see the giant city up ahead. Both of them were in shock since they neither have been or seen the capital before. When walking into the capital they could smell the wonderful aroma coming from the street food. Since they were hungry too, they at a bunch of delicious food until their stomach were full.

A/N: here are some of the food that they ate.. Feeling hungry yet?

After eating Y/N and Yuki walked around the capital and seeing the wonderful views

After eating Y/N and Yuki walked around the capital and seeing the wonderful views. When it started getting late, they rent and stayed at one of the hotel. In the morning Y/N and Yuki continued to go east to find *The Alpha*. Before leaving the capital Y/N bought a horse so they don't have to walk and get their leg tired. Since Yuki didn't know how to ride a horse, she would have to share with Y/N.