Chapter 7

No One POV

After several days of living in the capital. (imagine you and Yuki on a moment where you guys go shopping, eating, and having fun) . Y/N and Yuki decide to venture out again. They're now going South to the "Vampire Lord" castle. This time they went by foot because it just seems funner. While traveling they came across a stray dog. The dog was so skinny that it could nearly walk. Yuki couldn't bare to see the dog like that, so she started feeding it. After feeding the dog, it started following them everywhere. The dog was so beautiful, it had blue eye and black fur.

A/N: The Land of Serenity is a huge chunk of land, so it would take months for Y/N and Yuki to reach to the "Vampire Lord" castle.

Along the way Y/N would save villages and kill monsters. He was able to get stronger by killing those monsters. Y/N and Yuki later discover that the dog isn't even a dog, it was a wolf. The wolf still act like a dog, all happy and running around.

*walking along a countryside*

Y/N: Hey Yuki, we've been calling this wolf *wolfie*. How bout we give this big fella a name?

Yuki: But, What should we call him?

Y/N: How about Thanos

Yuki: Wakanda ridiculous name is that *laughing face*

Y/N: I don't know, it just pop up in my head

Yuki: How bout we call him "Shadow" since he alway walks in our shadow.

Y/N: I LIKE THAT!

A/N: this is what Shadow look like. He's a unique wolf. The last of his kind.

No One POV

No One POV

While walking into a forest, Y/N and Yuki came across a female elf that was running from a group of goblins. She got behind Y/N and ask him for help.

Y/N: It's ok... we'll take care of these goblins.... Shadow, go get them boy

*2 minutes later*

Y/N: Good boy *smiling face*... I knew you can do it

Elf: Thank you so much for saving me

Yuki: What made you come here in the middle of nowhere... don't you know that the forest is dangerous.

Elf: I was chasing down a cute bunny but, when I got deep in the forest, I became lost and that's when a group of goblins came out of nowhere and started chasing me.