A Message From The Boss

One day Risotto was searching up archive footage of Formaggio's Car Vore when he suddenly got a message from the boss. This message was urgent, and Risotto paused his fun time and called every member of La Squadra, save for Sorbet and Gelato who were "wrestling."

"I have an announcement to make," stated Risotto, still not fully clothed. "The boss wants us to go down to Sonic Drive-In to pick him up a Strawberry Cheesecake Shake, currently half off. If we can make within 2 hours, we save an extra lire for our hard work."

"Great I'll start the car," spoke Illuso.

"NO, not after last time." thus spoke Prosciutto.

"Don't kinkshame me."

"OK," Ghiaccio verbotated, obviously having flashbacks to Illuso's rampage, "Since I'm the only other person with a driver's license-"

"Ah"

"-and a car,"

Melone sadly sunk back down into a fetal position.

"I will drive there, and I will decide who comes with me."

"Since when did you make rules?" Said formaggio.

"FORMAGGIO IS NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE."

"But I wanted the Sonic Wacky Pack."

"I'll take Melone, Riso-"

"No, I need to show Prosciutto something, take Pesci instead," chimed in Risotto, trying to look away from his laptop which contained his desires.

"Risotto, why can't Pesci stay with you, he's a mammoni who would ruin my time with Melone."

"The boss keeps his identity secret and I must keep this secret, and Pesci is too pure to see something like this."

"FINE, PESCI GET IN THE CAR, WE'RE GOING TO SONIC." Pesci looked up from his Gameboy Color, playing a copy of Extreme Sports with the Berenstain Bears. His face contorted in confusion, all 10 of his necks created ripples that sent shockwaves of misunderstandment to Ghiaccio.

"What's a sonichu?"