Pesci Gently Weeps

Ghiaccio was racing towards Melone. Pesci was in the back seat, desperately trying to ignore what Melone was doing in fear of discovering a fetish. Formaggio was trying to stop, drop, and roll. Illuso was waiting for his Wacky Pack. And Melone was within 2 meters of the woman. He threw Baby Face at her, too horny to even try to use his normal routine, instead going straight for the coochie. The Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q706 got a direct hit on the woman's forehead, leaving her unconscious and would later develop several issues later in life. "DI MoooLTO," screamed the purple man, as he issued Baby Face to make a homunculus. Before that however, Ghiaccio grabbed the stand, which at that moment had its stand cock out.

"MELONE, NO DOES NOT MEAN YES!" screamed the venezian. "AND YES DOES NOT MEAN ANAL!"

"Ghaicciooo, youo leave me with no other option." Baby Face then turned to Fortnite Ninja. "Baby Face, you get him, I'll get the girl!"

Baby Face's Baby HEAD was going straight for Ghiaccio's tight boy pussy. "WHITE ALBUMA, GENTERY WEEPSU!" Ghiaccio was encased in his impenetrable fursuit, and the dick was not able to enter his bot hol. However, it noticed his breathing hole, and let loose a bloody stream of Splooge, which froze over and blocked Ghiaccio's air pipe. Ghiaccio knew that if someone didn't stop Melone quick, he would either suffocate by lack of oxygen or by choking on Baby Face's forked pee pee.

"Now, Ghiaccio, no one can stop MY DI MOLTOOOO," Melone couldn't finish because he was too horny, and whipped out his Italian footlong. Except it was green, and it looked sharp. "NANI?!?"

Formaggio decided he would rather be reprimanded by Risotto then die a virgin inside Melone's ass, so he grew himself back to normal size and slashed his was out of Melone's clothes, leaving Melon Man ass-naked and badly scratched. However, instead of shrinking, he started laughing.

"Melone, did I scratch your remaining brain cells off or something?" inquired Cheese.

"FORMAGGIO YOU FOOL, I'M FEELING TOO DI MOLTO TO SHRINK NOW!" It was true, to Formaggio's shock Melone's horny had greatly outweighed the power of his stand, making Melone grow. "NOW TIME TO SHOW YOU ALL WHAT A REAL SHAKE LOOKS LIKE!"

However, just when all hope was lost, a fishing hook took Melone by the foreskin. "NANI?! What man would do this to me just as I was about to chew?!" said Melone, looking down at his Silver Chariot. The line extended through the parking lot, and ended at a scared, but determined looking human thumb.

"P-Pesci!" gasped Formaggio, "You finally unlocked your stand ability!"

Pesci stood there, with around him. "I finally did it," said Pesci. "Now I will name it...." he looked to the left and saw sand. He looked to the right and saw a little boy, who just witnessed everything but still couldn't turn away from the shit he's seeing. "....Beach....Boy."

"Pesci that name sucks," Ghiaccio tried to say, but still had to worry about the oxygen.

"Well Pesci," said Melone, his lil bomber now turned into a flaccid pancake. "Well well well well well well well. You think you're so cool now that you have a fishing rod." Melone's cock began to rise again, at the same time the moon overhead began to rise with it. "But you know when the stand gets injured, so does the user." Melone that repeatedly punched the line, giving it a stand rush even Jotaro would be shook at. Melone then began to feel queasy.

"Melone, Beach Boy has another ability, when the line gets hit, the damage gets reflected to whatever's on the line." Pesci said, ゴゴmenacinglyゴゴ.

"Na-" Melone then felt more than 500 mighty blows onto his penis, which caused Beach Boy to dislodge and sent him crashing into the Sonic sign. This deactivated Baby Face, which let Ghiaccio finally lower his suit and breath.

"Inhale Alright, Formaggio, you get Melone in the car, and strap him down too, incase he gets any ideas. And Pesci," Ghiaccio didn't believe he was saying this, "you're stand ability is powerful, and thus you are, erhbgg, not as much of a mammoni anymore." Pesci was so happy, he could have gotten a boner then, if he didn't witness the fuckery he just saw. Pesci got to ride passenger seat, with Melone tied up in the back with Formaggio, who was tied to Melone as punizione for disobeying him. Illuso managed to sneak back in with his and Formaggio's Wacky Packs, completely oblivious to the mayhem that happened outside. The kid watched them drive away, only remembering the guy in the purple suit. He would later use this man who appeared in his dreams as the main antagonists of his hit game series. That kid's name was Scott Cawthon.