Infinite Pleasure (Izuku Masturbation)

Deku was tired, having fighting practices for most of the day was hard enough and he still had the rest of the school year. Deku lay in his bed, in arriving at UA and helping Todoroki out of school for the upcoming sports event. Deku didn't go back after seeing Todoroki off, and went to his own room for the rest of the night. His brain was filled with thoughts. He rolled over to the other side of the bed, in nothing but his under garments, and stuffed his face into a pillow. He wished he had rest, but he had been so distracted that he hadn't even thought about it. Deku remembered watching everything unfold in front of him during the last sports event. He remembered Todoroki calling Deku regarding his quirk. He knew he could have easily had a better explanation, but he found his way hearing on Todoroki's backstory anyways. Deku couldn't keep his eyes off of Todoroki's movements though. Todoroki's very weird question asking if Deku was All Might secret child made Deku's face red, and Deku decided in that moment that yes, he was very much different from everybody else. He couldn't help but feel shocked as Todoroki gave him a cold stare. Deku couldn't keep his eyes off of him and the way he moved. Deku rolled back onto his back and sighed at the memory. Deku wiggled his hips at what came next. Deku's hand twitched on his bare stomach as he imagined Todoroki rolling his hips and grinding against him. The vision was almost too much for Deku to handle, and he wasn't sure how he survived watching it in person. Deku, in his bed, could feel his blood rushing to his lower regions as he continued to dream, with the sight of Todoroki's strong thighs holding him up against the wall as the two share a passionate kiss. Deku gulped back a lump in his throat as his hand slowly slipped down to move over himself; the feeling just through the fabric of his underwear sending electric sparks through his system. His eyes squeezed shut tight as he kept his hand moving, slowly, slowly, until the fabric was too restricting. He pulled his underwear to the side to let himself free, and he sighed quietly at the cool air against his heated skin. Thoughts of Todoroki fucking him still spread through his mind, though as the time passed, the more his imagination got in the way. He thought of Todoroki's movements, before grinding on him instead in an incredibly lewd fashion. At the thought of that, Deku's breath hitched in his throat as his thumb brushed over the tip of his cock. His imagination had Todoroki grinding on him harder. His hand squeezed around himself as he stroked, slow and steady. He didn't do this often, he never really had the time to, but he wanted to enjoy it. His imagination took over from then. He thought of what it would be like to be grinded against Todoroki, for this man to have his hands of him. He imagined what it would be like to have Todoroki's hand wrapped around his cock instead, pumping just as slow, just as teasing. Deku moaned quietly and arched his back as his hand pulled up to collect the precum that had collected at the head. Deku saw something he hadn't expected. He saw something he wanted to see again and again. His brain nearly short-circuited as he thought of how nice it would be to have himself on his knees, with his mouth around Todoroki's cock. Deku's hand sped up, spurred on with the image. Todoroki's cheeks would be rosy red, and his eyes would be closed with concentration, his hand worked the base where he couldn't reach with his mouth. Deku wriggled on the bed, arching his back once more before finally pulling off his underwear properly. He immediately started pumping himself once more, while his free hand moved to massage the sack below his shaft. He moaned out again, picturing his head bobbing below the handsome mans dick. "Fuck..." His hand sped up with a flick of his wrist, and he could feel the knot in his stomach starting to tighten with his impending orgasm. Images continued flashing through Deku's head as his hand moved. There were thoughts of him on all fours in front of him for the taking, wiggling his ass side to side. Deku's hand squeezed again at the thought of how tight the other man would be. Deku's hand pumped quicker as his other moved back up his body and to his nipples, tweaking them teasingly. He grunted at his own ministrations as his thumb brushed over the head of his cock once more. He was so close he could barely stand it anymore. His imagination once more brought his mouth wrapped around Todoroki's dick, with his cheeks hollowed and saliva dripping down his chin. Deku thought about how nice the sight was as he thought about thrusting into the tight heat of his mouth. His hand slowed down moments later as he finally spilled over his stomach and up to his chest, and the images of his face covered instead came in fragments before Deku came crashing back down to reality, alone in his bed, but satisfied.