Time Travel (Bakugo x Past Izuku)

inspired by a doujin i read, now onto the story!

What. In. The. Hell. Everyone including myself stood around the frightened kid, who was shaking in his chair. Aizawa settled down the class as he went up to Deku. "The teachers will get this problem fixed, for now, young Midoriya can stay with Bakugo and-" I made a fist and felt my anger over take me, "Why do I have to take care of the little punk?!" I yelled giving a strict glare at Deku. "You've known each other for quite awhile, he is most comfortable with you at the moment; No exceptions, class excused" Aizawa said packing up his stuff and leaving along with the rest of the students.

nobody's pov

"COME ON, YOUR SO SLOW!" Bakugo yelled slapping Deku on the back as they walked to the dorms. Deku stayed silent, and when reaching the dorms Bakugo laid down on his bed. "shut your trap and go do something, I'm taking a nap" he said. A while passed, Deku sat on the side of the bed. He leaned over to see Bakugo's face, so pure and soft. He chuckled, he sure did look like a baby in his sleep. Deku decided to lay down next to him, he as well was very tired. "Night Kachan" he whispered and before he went to sleep, he heard a soft moan from Bakugo. He stood up, realizing that the blond boy was having a wet dream.

cool, this is a shitpost i never got to finish. also i have no content since i'm on vacation so have this for now.