Alone (Shinsou x Reader)

sorry y'all, i wrote this on my phone so that's why my capitalization is all messed up.

it was what seems like a normal day at U.A, you smiled as you headed into the classroom. After waving to your friends, you sat down and pulled out your classwork. Recently, a student from a different department named Shinsou joined 1A. you've monitored him during the sports festival, but haven't gotten the chance to talk to him in person. his quirk was mind control. Aizawa walks into the room, his yellow sleeping bag by his side. "morning, today you'll be watching this video and... you get the point" he said pulling down the projector and sleeping in the corner of the room. sounds like the normal Aizawa. you lean back in your chair as the video starts.

time skip

the bell rings as you walk out of the classroom. you looked to your watch, and started walking to the dorms. homework wasn't a major thing for you, you've always gotten the hang of it and finishing it in no time. you stopped walking as somebody tapped on your shoulder. you turn around, pulling a strand of hair behind your ear. Shinsou was in front of you grasping tight onto his textbooks. "do you need something?" you asked. "sorry but um..." he murmured fidgeting his legs, he seemed very off. "i was wondering if you can help me with the homework, to be honest i don't really understand any of it" he said, you caught him staring down at his feet. you smiled, of course you was always asked to help my classmates but someone shy like Shinsou asking for your help was special. "Sure! Let's head over to the library" you said leading the way, you tried covering your face hiding your red face. 'I only met the guy, why do i feel like this?!' you thought. You calmed yourself, and before you guys knew it you reached the library. It was a quiet place, you came here quite often to get away from your problems. You sat at an open table, taking out your school work. 'Damn he's so close' You thought as you quickly glanced at him, your shoulders almost touching. time passed and before you knew it, you fell asleep on the table (due to the lack of sleep you've gotten yesterday watching the new season of my hero academia)

shinso pov

"And so, what about-" I turned too see [your name] asleep. "um, [your name]?" I said poking her, you were fast asleep. 'I can't leave her here, what am i gonna do...' I thought, packing up both mine and [your name]'s stuff. Hiding my blush and trying to not act like a pervert, I picked her up and carried her over to my car. Carefully placing her in the back seat and starting my car, I couldn't help but my face turning a bright red. 'damn, she looks so cute like that' i thought. I drove over to my place, a cozy and small looking home living only by myself, and placed her on my bed. 'what am i going to do, what am i going to do' i said walking in circles around the room. "i'll just leave her here until tomorrow, i wouldn't want to wake her up now" I said. I took off my shirt and pants leaving me just in my boxers, as I slipped into living room to sleep on the couch.

yeet time skip

you woke up, bed headed hair and half awake, you jolted out of the bed to notice you weren't in your room. you looked down to see your in an oversized gray sweatshirt, and still wearing your school's uniform skirt. 'where the hell am i?' you thought panicking, you then noticed a frame in the room, and stepping closer you noticed it was Shinsou with his family. 'fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!' you thought running out of the room slamming the door. 'i need to get out of here' you thought, you grabbed your stuff by the couch and looked over to the small kitchen, to see Shinsou in an apron cooking (oh, and he was still only in his boxers) "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, I WAS IN THE LIBRARY THEN I ENDED UP HERE?! OH MY GOD DID WE DO THE THING? DID I GET DRUNK? I HATE YOU AND I-" you stopped in the middle of your sentence as you ran over to the door, trying to get home. Shinsou caught your hand and looked calmly in your eyes. "get away from me!" you said, tears running down your face. "the least you can do is have breakfast before you leave, i'll explain everything while you eat" He said, leading me to a table set up with food. He sat down next to you, and before eating his food he stared into your fearful eyes. "you fell asleep in the library and i didn't want to leave you there, so i took you to my place. i slept in the living room so you didn't have to worry about other stuff" he said awkwardly saying that last word. "why can i believe you, i've only just met you!" you said, hesitating to just storm out of the house. "i've known you almost all my life come and think of it" he murmured. you choked on your eggs hearing those words, "i'm sorry, what?" you said placing down your fork. "you really don't remember me?" he said, his pupils getting smaller and his face expression changing. "what are you even talking about?" you said, he started to get suspiciously weird and you felt uncomfortable. Shinsou was angered, and before you know it, he kissed you. You were too shocked to make any movements, and unable to control yourself, you let him do the work. He slid his hand up your thigh, slowly massaging it and reaching your wet underwear. He carried you to his bedroom, and threw (softly, he didn't yeet you thank god) you on his bed. "i'll make you remember" he said.

(anddddd part two coming soon uwu)