Wish: Death

Is it okay to wish for someone's death?

___________

“Chaeng, we're coming back.” Jennie answered as she answered the phone call.

“Yes, Jimin is right beside me. Don't worry. We had the food and groceries.” she added and ended the phone call.

“Do you think this game will end?” he suddenly asked and she gave a sigh.

“Hopefully...But...ah! I don't know.” she massaged her temples.

“Jimin...did you hear that?” Jennie asked but got no answer.

“H-hey, you hear that?” She asked once again and pulled Jimin to face her. Her eyes widened and she screamed.

She saw a knife at Jimin's head, tears fell from Jennie's eyes.

His body fell and blood drip from his head, and she gulped.

“N-no.” she quickly took her phone and ran.

“L-lisa!” Jennie said as Lisa answered.

Eonnie? Why?”

“Are you okay? Why are you making me nervous?”

J-jennie eonnie?!”

And there she was, at the ground, a knife at her head too as her phone was still on her hand.

_________

Tears kept falling from their eyes,

“E-eonnie...J-jimin...” Chaeyoung said as her hands shakily made way through the blanket covering them.

She pulled the blanket a little to see Jennie's face and she cried painfully.

They all cried painfully...

“I-I'm sorry...” she said and ran away out.

“Chaeyoung!” Jungkook yelled and Lisa stopped him.

“Can't you just let her for a minute? Stay here with us...With them...” Lisa said, hating the fact that Jungkook always cares for Chaeyoung.

“J-jennie...” Taehyung's voice broke as he whispered her name.

“I'm sorry but you have to go.” the nurse said and Taehyung kept shooking his head,

Lisa and Jungkook could only look at him with sad eyes.

They got dragged out of the room, leaving the hospital.

_________

“I just hate how can you get his heart.” Chaeyoung turned to the voice and saw Lisa, leaning on the door

“What?” Chaeyoung asked, confused.

“I've been chasing Jungkook around as soon as you came, Chaeyoung. And I hate it. How can he loves you when you don't feel a single thing to him?!” Lisa yelled and Chaeyoung gulped.

“L-lisa——”

“Don't! I wished you're the one who is dead instead of the others!”

___________