game over, bitches

Wasting your friendship because of a guy is the stupidest thing you will ever do___________

___________

Tears fell at Chaeyoung's eyes, hearing Lisa's words broke her heart.

But she clearly understand her friend, it was indeed her fault.

Chaeyoung covered her mouth to prevent sobs from coming out,

Yet tears never stopped.

“I'm sorry. I will take everyone back. I will make things normal for all of us.”

_______

Lisa's tears fell as she went inside her room after saying those things to Chaeyoung.

She kept crying.

And regrets what hurtful things skipped out her mouth.

She broke her friend's heart just for a guy.

For a guy who never loved her back.

She punched her chest as the pain never stopped inside her heart.

“I'm s-sorry.”

_________

“O-ouch...” the guy said as he felt a pointy thing at his leg, he slowly opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows to see a branch at his leg.

His eyes widened when he looked around, he saw Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jungkook lying next to him.

“Hey...W-wake up, guys. Where are we?!” Taehyung yelled and Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.

Jungkook was confused then realised they were at a forest, he quickly wake the two up and was shocked to see where they were.

It was quite dark and Taheyung realised he has his phone at his pocket.

As soon as he opened his phone he saw a text.

[ Message from Death Game ]

The game will end here if one of you sacrifices. And that one person should be player 1.

“How will we even know who is player 1?!” Lisa yelled in frustration until another text popped out of Taehyung's notification.

[ Message from Death Game ]

Easy;-)

Kill one by one

First you should kill Jungkook.

Their eyes widened in fear and Jungkook looked nervous.

“O-one of us two is player 1...” Lisa said as she looked at Jungkook.

“Taehyung isn't player 1, he almost died yet he didn't. Chaeyoung isn't even involved. Then that means, one of us has to die now.” Lisa said with a serious look at her face yet she was really scared.

“I should do it. Maybe it really is me.” Lisa said as tears fell her eyes and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

“You can't, Lis.” Jungkook said and Lisa looked down.

“Just let me be the one———”

No!” they all turned their attention to Chaeyoung.

“I'm sorry...” tears fell at Chaeyoung's eyes.

“I'm player one...”

“W-what?” Taehyung stuttered, shpck at Chaeyoung's confession.

“B-but that's impossible...” Lisa said and Jungkook's eyes formed tears.

“I was one of those players who survived back years ago.” her breath was shaky as Chaeyoung said that

“I was player two that time and I survived at my friend died and found out she is player one.”

“I failed to save them and I can't fail this time.” She said and gave a forced smile to Lisa, Jungkook and Taehyung.

“I'm sorry. I will make things normal again. I love you, guys...”

And she ran away,

Chaeng!” Lisa yelled and her hands shaked in shock.

“N-no...” Jungkook whispered.

“We have to run after her! She can't due! There must be a way!” Jungkook said and Taehyung stopped Jungkook.

“There is no other way, Jungkook. It's her decision———”

“No, please! I love her.” Upon hearing Jungkook's words, Lisa felt regret, she remembered every hurtful word she said to Chaeyoung,

To Chaeyoung who always was a real friend to her.

And a notification popped out of Taehyung's phone.

It was a voice mail and after that was a video.

He clicked the voice mail and shut his eyes as they listened to it.

“Park Chaeyoung. Dead. Player 1 has been revealed. Game over.”

And the video was how Chaeyoung killed herself.

They can't stop their tears falling and suddenly everything went black.

___________

“Game Over for Park Chaeyoung, you lost, bitch.”

____death game___

....

Note: not the ending though