Lost Rose

Everything was a lie

__________

Her eyes quickly opened, tears falling her eyes as she breathed heavily.

It was a dream.

The game, her friends dying, her dying. Was all a dream.

She stood up and saw the time; 2:35 am

She sighed and wiped her tears,

None of it was true, her being player one, her being one of the players at the former group, even the so called death game wasn't true.

Everything was a lie.

Tears fell her eyes,

“L——lisa, eonnie, my friends.” she whispered and quickly ran out of her room, going downstairs.

Why are you still awake, Chaeng?” she sighed in relief, seeing the remaining alive and well.

Yoongi sleeping at the couch,  Taehyung and Jennie bickering, Jin's head is at Jisoo's lap, Jimin and Jungkook playing video games as Namjoon and Hoseok bets over who will win and Lisa using her phone.

Everyone and everything was at the right place.

“Why are you crying?” Lisa asked, eyebrows furrowed, her tone was worried.

Everyone's attention went to Chaeyoung, tears were falling her eyes which she quickly wiped it and looked away.

“Why? Did something happened?” Jungkook asked and the girl shooked her head.

“Just some kind of dream.” she answered and sighed.

“Why are y'all still awake at two am?” She asked and turned her attention to Jennie and Taehyung bickering once again.

She smiled and shooked her head.

“You okay?” Jungkook asked once again as he paused the game which made Jimin whine.

“Ahh, Jungkookie, stop flirting.” Jimin teased and the maknae glared at him.

“Your moves aren't even working. I can do better than you.” Jimin smirked and looked at Chaeyoung which made the girl raised an eyebrow.

“Yah, Chaeng-ah, how about sleep at my room———oww!” Jungkook smacked Jimin which made Chaeyoung laughed.

“No thanks, Chim.” Chaeyoung said and Jimin rolled his eyes as Jungkook laughed at him.

Chaeyoung walked to the kitchen but stopped when Taehyung spoke.

“Yah, I found this game. We should play it. It looks really interesting.” He said and Chaeyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

She continued walking slowly, listening to her friends talking about something.

Chaeyoung now turned around.

Her eyes widening.

DEATH GAME

“Once you started it, you have to finish it alive or not.”

“Will you proceed?”

The girl was shocked, she saw Taehyung was about to press yes, making her panicked.

“Taehyung, NO————”

“Welcome to death game.”

_________

_________

Explanation is next so please ask what you want to any of the characterd.

Namjoon

Jin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Jimin

Taehyung

Jungkook

Jisoo

Jennie

Chaeyoung

Lisa

[extra characters]

Jihyo

Police

Hooded Man

Author

OTHER

please don't be shy to ask, there is still an explanation,

Thank you for reading and lots of love!

-CUTIEEPIE14