Yoongi Mafia/Vampire AU - Meal Time

This was requested by -anatae-
Thank you so much for requesting!

What do you get when you mix a mafia boss with a vampire?

A lot of blood.

But also a lot of love.

Who would have thought that two people from such drastic worlds would be able to meet and fall in love? Well a lot of people because it's in so many books and movies but you and Yoongi never thought it would happen to either of you.

He used to think no one could love a killer like him but he was wrong. Someone already did and she was just like him. Well like him in all ways but one. You were a vampire. A stone cold murderess who haunts the night. You were cold hearted and kept everyone at arms length. That was until you saw him.

You followed him into his club. He was instantly lost in the pulsing bodies. The smell of blood and sweat filled the air but you hardly noticed as you locked eyes with him across the room. It was an instant connection between you both.

You made your way across the dance floor to the VIP area where he sat surrounded by a few body guards. They moved to stop you but he called them off. He stood to greet you and took your hand, placing a gentle kiss on your knuckles.

"Min Yoongi. Mafia Boss." He said straightforward. He was never one for sugar coating and he didn't feel the need to now.

"Y/n L/n. Vampire." You were like him with the no sugar coating. You half expected him to be dismissive about what you said but all he did was smile. He believed vampires existed. He was sure he'd even seen some in his club. But even if he didn't he would have. Like I said before, you were instantly connected.

You've been inseparable since and you both live in the mansion he shares with his friends and business partners. They didn't mind that you were a vampire. In fact they found it useful because you could get rid of someone for them at times which you happily agreed to.

Right now you were sleeping while Yoongi dealt with some business. He sat on the couch in just a pair of pajama bottoms in the comfort of his living room after being called by some of his men. One of his more shady subordinates was being brought in. Two heavy built guys drug in a less built man whose hands and feet were tied together and knelt him in front of Yoongi.

"So. You're trying to double cross me?" Yoongi asked with a dangerous tone to his voice. Not only was he mad about the betrayal he was extra irritated because he was woken up for this.

The guy blubbered excuses and apologies but Yoongi ignored them all. "I wasn't thinking right sir. I had been drinking and-"

"Shut up." Yoongi commanded. His attention was drawn elsewhere at the moment when you entered the room yawning. Your hair was sexily messed up and you were only wearing Yoongi's pajama shirt that fell to your thighs. He smiled at you when you walked over and sat on his lap, completely unfazed by the man cowering on the floor.

"Evening baby." He said now completely ignoring the guy.

"Evening." You quickly pecked him on the lips. When you pulled away you bit your lower lip and looked at him with a hopeful sparkle in your eyes. "Yoongi. I'm hungry." You whined.

"There's people in the room. We can't. Unless you want them to watch." He smirked and gave you a suggestive look.

You giggled. "Not that type of hungry. That's for later. But your friend over there looks tasty." You glanced at the tied up man and licked your lips.

"I need info from him Babygirl."

"I can get it for you ya know. I just get to eat afterwards."

He smiled. "Whatever you want." You smiled back, your fangs making an appearance, as you got off of Yoongi and stood in front of the guy. He trembled as you held a hand over his face and your eyes started to glow red. Images flashed before your eyes and you saw what the guy was planning.

"He was meeting up with a rival member tonight to share details of your next big deal." You said. "He kept all the info to himself until he actually got his money which he hasn't. He hasn't told anyone anything yet." You also told Yoongi who the guy was meeting up with and where. Yoongi sent men to take care of it.

You let your hand fall to your side and you turned to look at Yoongi, a question in your eyes. He nodded. "That's all I needed Babygirl. Go ahead and eat now."

You clapped your hands together excitedly and knelt down. You ran a finger over the vein in the mans neck, enjoying the fear induced high pulse. Without another second wasted you pulled him to you and sunk in your fangs. He was drained in minutes.

You pulled away with a satisfied sigh and let the body fall to the ground. Yoongi's men took the body as you sat on Yoongi's lap again. He wiped away a bit of blood that had escaped your lips and kissed you.

"I love you, Y/n." He mumbled against your lips.

"I love you too Yoongi."

He nipped at your lower lip before he pulled away. "Let's go back to bed. I'm hungry now." He smirked and you giggled as he lifted you up bridal style and carried you back to your shared room.

A/n

All done! I hope this was good enough. I rather really enjoyed this whole thing. Something about vampires and bad boy BTS does something to me. I love it. Anyways as always thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I love you!
Also thank you so much for 2K+ reads I really appreciate it 😊💜

Edited: 10/24/22