Jungkook - Dream Maker

This was requested by issyoop
Thank you for requesting! <3
This has a custom name but you can replace it with yours ^w^

You've never really had any negative emotions in your life aside from the occasional anger and sadness. You've never really felt fear or stress. But now you are and it's hitting you like a truck. You have a choice to make that effects your whole future. Who do you want to be?

A regular person or a Dream Maker.

In this world there are people who are born with the ability to enter, alter and interpret the dreams of others. Some choose to help people with their dreams and become Dream Makers. Others want nothing to do with it and live their lives as normal as possible. You recently found out that you have this ability.

It seems like such an easy choice doesn't it? It usually is but for you it's not. Your family hates Dream Makers. Mainly for the fact that, through Dream Assistance, your grandfather left your grandmother to be with a woman he actually loved. Since then your grandmother has been spreading her hate for them to her children and grandchildren as well. If you were to become a Dream Maker your family would disown you.

You laid in bed in the dark with a headache. You had just had a fight with your family about Dream Makers. You argued that they weren't as terrible as they had all thought. They argued that you must be insane and to sleep it off. What were you going to do? Sleep. That's pretty much the only thing that sounds good right now. Your headache was killing you and the stress was making you exhausted.

You rolled onto your side and closed your eyes with a sigh, letting your tiredness envelope you into darkness.

"Dream Makers are horrible people!"

"They make someone forget their responsibilities to chase wild fantasies!"

"They destroy families!"

Their words swirled around you and threatened to crush you. You struggled to breathe as the pressure continued to press on you. You pushed your way to your feet and started running. A faceless monster chased you. It seeped dark tendrils that reached for you as you ran. It's just barely catching up with you. You feel cold as a tendril reaches for your ankle.

You jolt up in bed with a scream. It takes you a minute to calm down enough to take in your surroundings. You're not in your room. It has the same shape and the same shaped items but everything is white and hazy. Something about it makes you feel calm. You look around and spot a boy with black hair. He looks at you nervously.

"Hello." He says. "My name is Jungkook and I'm a Dream Maker." Your first instinct is to flinch away. Your whole life you've been told to hate them. Old habits die hard. When he frowned just a bit you felt bad.

"I'm sorry." You quickly said. "I've just never met a Dream Maker before."

"I know. I don't think any of your family have for a while."

"You know about-"

"Yes. I know your family hates Dream Makers but you don't. I also know you're one too."

You groan and bury your face in your hands. "What am I going to do? I'm so scared." You felt the bed dip beside you and peeked through your fingers. Jungkook sat next to you and gave you a small smile.

"That's why I'm here. I'm going to help you."

"Thank you Jungkook. I'm Isabel by the way." You held your hand out and he gave it a small shake.

"Nice to meet you Isabel."

Over the next few nights you continued to see Jungkook in your dreams. He showed you the things Dream Makers could do like finding someone's greatest dream and helping them achieve it or showing someone their greatest love and helping them find it. He showed you the results of someone chasing their dreams. There was some bad of course because of the people left behind but that person who had been helped were incredibly happy.

He showed you everything without holding anything back. He knew if you were going to make a big choice like this you needed to know as much as possible. Over this time you also began to notice things about Jungkook. Like how sometimes you would catch him staring at you with a fond smile. He would blush and look away if he knew you caught him.

You wondered why he did that. You didn't mind, in fact you kind of liked it, you just wanted to know why. One night you decided to ask him.

"Jungkook?" He hummed in response. "Why do you stare at me?"

His cheeks turned pink. "N-no reason. You're just pretty." He mumbled the last bit but you heard it.

"Do you... do you like me?"

He avoided your gaze and played with his fingers. "Well yes but no. I don't just like you. I love you."

"W-what?" You couldn't really believe it.

"Remember how I said Dream Makers can help someone find their love? Well you're it for me. You're my love."

Your face broke into a huge smile. You couldn't deny that you felt a bond between you this whole time, you just didn't know if he did as well, and now that you know he did you were extremely happy. You pulled him into a hug and he gasped from the sudden action. "You're my love too."

"Isa-" You cut him off with a quick kiss. When you pulled away he had his cute bunny smile plastered on his face. "I'm so happy right now."

"Me too. I also made my decision. I want to be a Dream Maker."

"Isabel are you sure? Your family."

"It's okay. It'll hurt but I don't care if they hate me. As long as you're by my side I'll follow my path and help people follow theirs."

"I'll always be here for you." He gently kissed your cheek. "I'll see you when you wake up." You closed your eyes with a smile letting yourself wake up. You knew he was going to come for you soon and that gave you strength to face your family. As long as you had Jungkook you knew you could be a Dream Maker.

A/n

Aaah this is so late! T-T I'm so sorry issyoop for taking so long on your request! I hope this is what you had in mind and I hope you enjoyed.

I just got so busy with errands and visiting family that I didn't have time to write and I also couldn't think of a story.

Thank you to my brother Ahnsornhan who helped me big time with coming up with this story. Without his help I would have been an even worse author than am now T^T

Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I love you ^3^ <3