one.

• • •

❛❛uwah, thank you, y/n!❜❜ lami thanked the shorter girl with a smile plastered as she took the strawberry milk from the the girl's hands.

y/n smiled back at lami and soon received the same words from her squad, well except for this guy who's giving y/n a suspicious look.

y/n did the same and flashed the others a smile ❛❛you're welcome—❜❜

❛❛yah, kim doyoung❜❜ jiheon called out the guy who was giving y/n a suspicious look in a somewhat annoyed tone interrupting y/n's words.

hearing his name he turned to look at her and raise his brow at her ❛❛what?❜❜ he sure wasn't aware that they were giving him looks excluding y/n.

jiheon scoffed ❛❛don't you have any plans on thanking y/n for giving you banana milk? hmm?❜❜

❛❛oh right—❜❜ he turned to y/n and smiled at her which she smiled back ❛❛thank you, y/n❜❜

❛❛you're welcome, ya'll❜❜

chan being the curios sun he is  asked, ❛❛why are even giving y/n that suspicious look? is something wrong?❜❜ he raised a brow as he sipped on his strawberry milk that y/n had given.

lami nodded her head taking a sip of her strawberry milk before joining in  ❛❛yeah, what's with you?❜❜

they were curious why doyoung was giving y/n a look while she was giving out the banana and strawberry milk to them earlier, they wanted to know.

even y/n wanted to know why, she sat on her seat sipping on her strawberry milk as she was anticipating to their conversation.

doyoung shrugged his head and and let out an awkward laugh ❛❛no, it's just that i find it kinda weird❜❜

they tilted their heads to the side in confusion ❛❛huh?❜❜ what is he even talking about? and what's it that he finds weird?

❛❛y/n is suddenly being nice to us— it's mostly me or chan who treats you guys strawberry milks but today she insisted on buying us each. isn't that weird?❜❜

after saying that he earned a smack on the head from lami ❛❛yah, kim doyoung! just because of that silly reason you're gonna be suspecting y/n. can't you just say that she's on the good mood and just wants to treat us?❜❜ doyoung rubbed the spot where lami smacked.