two.

• • •

❛❛let's go~❜❜ lami sang walking towards her friends who are patiently waiting for her by the exit door of their homeroom with her bag hanging on her shoulder

❛❛you should've fasten your pace, it's tiring to wait❜❜

doyoung agreed with chan and nodded his head ❛❛you should not be just standing around, you should help your fellow cleaners to help clean the room up fast❜❜ doyoung said earning a smack on the head from lami, again.

lami was assigned to clean their homeroom every saturdays along with nine other students. and yes, they aren't in the same homeroom. chan and jiheon is on the third section while lami, doyoung and y/n are on the second section. chan and jiheon are both assigned to clean their homeroom every mondays, doyoung at fridays, while y/n was every wednesdays.

❛❛yah, i wasn't just standing around okay? i was arranging the chairs along with yujin and two other boys❜❜ lami gave doyoung a look while doyoung was rubbing his head that was smacked by the one and only pretty and innocent-looking yet strong lami.

behind them was y/n, jiheon, and chan giving them teasing looks but the two were too busy quarrelling to even realize that they were giving them teasing looks.

the 'love birds' continued to quarrel as they were now heading down the stairs. they look like a couple; doyoung being that guy who was making fun of his girlfriend. lami being that girl who is being made fun of her boyfriend, smacking him on the head.

the three shakes their head letting out giggles as lami was now strangling doyoung up

❛❛this two are totally gonna end up together.❜❜ the two turned to their friends stopping their tracks they raised their brows at them.

agreeing with y/n jiheon nodded her head ❛❛i strongly agree.❜❜ jiheon wiggled her brows at the two as she ruffled the shorter girl's hair.

❛❛me too.❜❜ chan went to jiheon's side and gave the two a look, a teasing one

the three laughed at doyoung and lami when they told them to shut up and then look away, faces turning bright red and flushed.

they continued to make their way out of the campus and head to the nearest milktea place or a café. chan had insisted to buy their snacks while y/n buy their drinks.

not even ten minutes had passed lami and doyoung started to quarrel again, this time it was lami who started it. they ran up to the second floor of the small building since it is where the milktea place along with a small café that had books free to read.

y/n was the last one to arrive at the second floor since her best friends did a race saying that the last one to arrive there was slowpoke, of course y/n didn't care about it. she smiled at her friends who was smiling and giggling while playing rock paper scissors. oh, how she wished they could be this happy for the rest of their lives, or maybe just until she leaves this nasty world.

❛❛hey, y/n.❜❜ chan smiled looking back to y/n who was raising a brow lips curled up as she approached them ❛❛change of plans,❜❜ the four of them made a deal of who ever loses will be the one to buy the snacks. even though chan was already assigned to the snacks.