four.

❛❛we'll be going now, auntie gi❜❜ the japanesr girl smiled to the said lady as he then turned to y/n who went to her mom and pecked her cheeks before turning to the japanese girl ❛❛let's go?❜❜

y/n nodded her head flashing a smile and saying her goodbye to her beloved mother before making their way out of their house— y/n's house to be exact. and just in time her brother arrived some plastics bags on his hands, he probably went to the grocery for their mother.

y/n gave him a teasing look which he scoffed ❛❛look who's being a good boy❜❜ both of y/n and hina giggled as they eyed the annoyed looking tanned shorter guy— well shorter than hina.

he rolled his eyes pushing his phone back to the pocket of his jeans he continued to walk ❛❛i hope both of you trip on your way❜❜ he had always been this rude, and y/n hated it more than she hates the fact that  she'll have to go and be a third wheel on her cousin, hina's date with jaemin.

the said girls eyed him as he walked and was gonna start making their way to that one library café but turned to look at the young guy after hearing a thud and yelp from him. both of the girls covered their mouths trying to contain their laughs after seeing the young guy sitting at the ground rubbing his knees silently hissing at the pain he is feeling.

after a second he looked to side realizing that his sister and cousin was looking at him containing their laughs, he quickly stood up from the ground and picked up the groceries scattered on the ground ❛❛w-what are you t-two looking at?!❜❜ it was a real good thing that he didn't bought eggs because it would have been all broken.

hina and y/n just couldn't hold it anymore and laughed their ass off as he glared at the two older girls ❛❛you're such a clumsy duck! you could've just walked right into the house instead of dancing—❜❜

y/n couldn't even continue her sentence when her beloved younger tanned brother interrupted her ❛❛shut up you dipshit! if i'm a duck then you two are dogs!❜❜ he blurted obviously mad.

the two girls looked at each other and laughed making his blood boil more ❛❛correction, chris❜❜ hina started ❛❛we two are cute are puppies❜❜ oh, how this two enjoyed teasing the younger guy.

the said guy couldn't hold it anymore and went inside the house slamming the door shut trying to make this girls be scared but the girls only laughed more when they heard y/n's mother scolding chris for slamming the door that strong.

y/n shook her head ❛❛i still love that gay even though he's that disrespectful and childish❜❜ she confessed wiping a tear that came out because of too much laughter.

hina tiled her head and raised a brow in confusion ❛❛chris is gay?❜❜ she still had on her cute smile.

the younger shook her head ❛❛it's my way of describing him despite of him being a total scardy cat. i guess not yet❜❜

❛❛it's not that i'm questioning his sexuality but— not yet?❜❜

❛❛who knows, the possibilities are endless. but i'll still love him even if he would be gay for a specific guy❜❜ with that the two laughed as they continue to walk towards their desired place.

y/n sat at the chair arms crossed across her chest as she gave the couple in front of her being all cuddly and lovey dovey.

she shook her head ❛❛i totally regret going with you unnie,❜❜ she exclaimed catching the couple's attention, they laughed at her ❛❛how i hate me always third wheeling❜❜ y/n placed her head on the table pulling her hoodie down to cover her head.

hina and jaemin giggled at their so-called daughter. but why always? jaemin raised a brow and was about to open his mouth, when raised her palm signalling him to not talk.

❛❛i'm always around couples third wheeling— doyoung and lami, jiheon and chan, you hina unnie and jaemin hyung, etc.❜❜ those came out as  muffled, her head was still buried to her other arm that was resting on the table. ❛❛seeing you guys being all lovey dovey makes me think that i'll be having diabetes— ek.❜❜

actually without her, the mentioned pairs wouldn't be together at this moment. doyoung and lami would probably be just classmates it wouldn't had been y/n making friends with them two— they quarrel a lot but you could totally see that they both admire and love each other just by looking at their eyes, same goes to jiheon and chan. well for putting hina and jaemin it was quite a challenge despite of hina had just broke up with a playboy at their campus.

jaemin courted y/n back then but told him that she already has someone in mind, not forgetting to tell him that there was another girl out there that would really deserve him. and that's when an idea of putting the two, hina and jaemin together came to her mind. you could say that she's a cupid, but she did not regret sailing those ships.

❛❛actually, it's a double date.❜❜ hina stated looking at her now boyfriend with a smile.

y/n only hummed, knowing that koeun and mark will catch up with this date making her a fifth wheel—

the bell rang for a second when the door of the said café was pushed open by a tall guy carrying two boxes of macaroons . a smile was then plastered on jaemin's face ❛❛oh look, y/n's date has arrived!❜❜ jaemin chirped raising and waving his hand up for the guy.

with that being said y/n raised her head up and flashed the couple in front of her a confused look ❛❛my what has arrived?❜❜ she questioned pulling her hoodie down.

❛❛my dear cousin, are you deaf?❜❜ hina teased snapping fingers on one of her ears which she pushed away and rolled her eyes ❛❛your date, you dumb dumb.❜❜ hina said fixing the younger girl's hair and clothes.

jaemin stood up from his seat in glee ❛❛the tall chicken has finally arrived announce!❜❜ jaemin announced punching the younger guy's cheeks before taking the boxes of macaroons and putting it down the table just beside y/n. and it actually caught the other people's attention but of course he didn't care.

tall chicken? y/n raised a brow upon hearing the nickname very familiar, she remembers him calling out one of his friends by that nickname. hina was already giving her a look nudging her to take a look. but y/n only rolled her eyes and buried her face on her arm like before, not caring.

finding the short girl who is wearing a sky blue hoodie while her head is resting on her arm that was resting on the table pretty familiar, the said tall guy titled his head to the side ignoring his beloved hyung slash bestfriend, jaemin and tried peeking at the girl's face. he knew he know this girl yet there was only one name that came to his mind.

❛❛y/n?❜❜

t b c