Prologue

"Friends nowadays only preserve you if you yield to them.

And the maintaining grounds are serious. It does not take much acquiescence for some. They don't push you up against a wall. Most are likely to.

Additionally, only few friends are good, and only fewer among the good will serve as guidelines.

Most of the time, one is perplexed as to whether or not they should follow or progress forward alone.

To stray from the relationship, you must be prepared to take a single stroll along a path, or simply flow with the energy and move along with your companions, those you label as your besties, girl-friends, or boy-friends. 

If only I had known of such. Now i believe that experience goes with age. 

I was young, & reckless. 

Unwise. 

Regret is painful as there is nothing you can do to go back in time and prevent yourself from performing or halting some events from occurring. 

However, even if a time machine existed, should I have never married him and followed my heart? 

Or should I have chosen this very man, and shut down my wishes? 

Which was worth it? 

Or what was I worth myself? 

What was he worth,

And what are we currently worth?

Who would have ever thought that he will break 

the "fides" vase he had crafted as a sign of our togetherness himself?

Not I,

Not him, 

Never. 

However, it has happened and 'its too bad to be true'

All I can pray for right now, is for things to be well, 

or for things to end for good. 

Which among the two does my heart yearn for? 

"

She looked up at the clock which showed 8. 

"He is probably on his way, and the house is a mess..." thought she and swiftly proceeded to clean-up.