The Robot People Investigation Roswell Connection Part 1

"The ongoing case into the "Robot People Investigation" is taken from the files of agent Tray Marrow.   His intriguing  account as to what he experienced while on the case of a missing person linked to   Area 51 Roswell begins here...

I met agent Marrow while taking an artificial intelligence programming class at a local college. My first impression of agent Marrow was that he was a conservative man with a confident and steadfast demeanor. "He was always fashionably dressed, and when he spoke, he was articulate and concise in what he had to say." Upon talking to him for the first time I found him to be someone who was well rounded and easy to talk to. We hit it off right away in a mutual cordial friendship. I think it was probably due to the fact that we both had a deep interest the in subject of artificial intelligence, and its impact on society. We also had some very interesting conversations regarding "The cloud" and how it has and will affect our lives. After getting to know him for a few weeks he started to fill me in on a very interesting case he was working on. He dubbed his case as "Robot People Investigation." As he began to tell me about the case. "It sounded like something straight out of a sci fie movie!" I was sincerely intrigued. Although the story sounded far fetched, I could not take myself away from the fact that he was such a believable, intelligent and articulate man. His fascinating account came to be one story I could not shy away from.! In the following intriguing story, you will read about a brilliant man's work and discoveries combining artificial intelligence and robotics...