Day 4

Tuesday 16th of April 2019

If you wear glasses, I'm sure you'll identify with this chapter. ;)

Struggles Only People With Glasses Understand.

1. "Can I try them?" 

Well, to be honest, before I got my glasses I was talking with my friend about how it is like wearing glasses and I asked her if I should try hers. She let me but for a little bit. I tried them and gave them back. But sometimes I could ask if it was possible for me to wear them a little. BIG MISTAKE!

When you ask someoone once to try their glasses it is okay. But if you ask again and again it is getting annoying. So if you aren't wearing glasses, please do not repeat that question all the time. I understand how people feel when others ask them about glasses again and again.

2. The cleaner you want them, the dirtier they get.

Every time. EVERY time I want to drink hot chocolate, the get blurred! It is really annoying especially when you're wearing wool. Why you may ask. (If you really asked this then I know you don't wear glasses. or you wear but never clean them on your clothes.) If you want to clean them and do it on your wool sweater, ugh! 

let's pretend you just clened your glasses on your wool sweater. Look up where there is the lamp. Do you notice anything? If no then look outside of the window. (If it is morning where you live) You might have noticed something now. Yes. THEY ARE DIRTIER! 

LIKE HOW'S THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! 

3. It is time for school! :(

Now if you wear your glasses the way I do you understand what I mean. 

The doctor who checked my eyes the first time told me to wear them ONLY when I'm:

At school. (Not on the breaks)

When I am watching TV

When I am on my phone, computer or any other electorinal device. 

NOWHERE ELSE!

Buuuut! The last time I went he told me to wear them ALL THE BLOODY FREAKING TIME! but i don't do it ;)

it is true. i only wear them when I go to school and take them out when I come back. Siriusly ;)

So when you get ready for school you NEED to remember to put your glasses or else. . . you're doomed. ;)

Correct me if I'm Ron ;) but if you forget them one day IT IS A DISASTER!

Like really. I can kill if I go to school without glasses. 

Buut there is no cell in Azkaban with my name on it.  ;)

One time it happened but I was sitting in front of the board so I could see the letters, not really clearly, but still I could see what was being written there. 

Another time though, I forgot them and I WASN'T sitting in front of the board, I was sitting on the other side of the classroom where is on the right side of the board next to the windows who my desk was i the back of the classroom. great! 👍

Now I'm sitting in the middle of the class but if I still forget my glasses, at least I have someone to look what the teacher is writing on the board. Bitch I ain't Cho Chang. ;)

Tell me please, if you're wearing glasses and if they annoy you. 

Also, I dislike theshpe of mine. I wish they were like Harry's.;)

Now please excuse me I need to tame my hair, they're all bush they look like a nest! ;) 

What's your biggest glass pet peeve? 

Mine is when Lumos is flashin in front of me. ;)

Here take a look at a joke! 

-@elounor-love and @angelsicy Are you hungry?

Them: No we're Nott.

Hahaha #Nott 

Okay I'll stop with the Harry Potterpuns now.

Siriusly. 

;)