Day 9

Sunday 21st of April 2019

What does interest me in a wattpad book?

1. When a book is finished/updated fast.

When I search for books on Wattpad I prefer to read books who are finished or when the author updates once or twice a week.

It keeps me wanting to read it and doesn't have me waiting for a chapter for a long time.

2. When the chapters are long, but not too long.

I once read a Dramione book but it had soo many and long chapters that it took me two or three weeks to complete it.

I prefer books with short and a lot of chapters. It still has an interest if all the cliffhangers are in different chapters and not on the same one.

P.S I'm not ranting the book I loved it so much and it had a great story line and was really interesting.

3. When the story line is natural.

What I mean is that I like when books have a story line that is natural. For example:

Joshua has been bullying Thalia for the past three years. When he saw her cry in front of him he felt sorry and kissed her. Then they became a couple.

This is not what I like in a story. More like:

Joshua has been bullying Thalia for three years. When she cried in front of him he realised that he has been a buchebag. After days of thinking he asked her to become friends. She was curious at first but slowly they became friends. One day he realised he had feelings for Thalia. She realised that too. They stopped talking for a ling amount of time when one day he went up to her and expresed his feelings. Then they kissed and became a couple.

This is better don't you think?

Example No.1 at the end

4. When it is not cliché.

Now what is a cliché story. A cliché story is when you know what will happen because that topic for example a bad boy falls in love with the good girl

*cough* Dramione *cough*

P.S I ship Dramione so don't @ me.

I like reading books when you don't know what will happen. If you have a bad boy who likes a good girl it will be better if he doesn't say or do anything but she realises that she fell for him.

This is confusing but you kight get the point if you read the examples at the end of the chapter.

Example No.2 at the end.

5. When the story is based on a fictinal place.

No I do not talk about Harry Potter but I like stories that are based for example at Neverland or a place were Magic (Again I don't mean Hogwarts) is real.

Example No.3 at the end.

6. When the story has a sequel or it ends with a chapter of the future.

If I read a book about teenage love I would prefer to read a chapter when it shows the kids' future.

Example No.4  at the end.

Examples.

No.1

If the story is short but has a story line like the one I wrote before (the second one) it is good but if it had more chapter I would prefer it.

No.2

Dramione is a cliché yet interesting ship/theme for stories. Draco fell for Hermione but decided it wad better for her to hate him so she will be safe. Hermione from the other hand fell for him but didn't realise he was bullying ber for her own good.

No.3

I like fictional places like: A castle on Mars, a princess world (I do not mean the royal family we all know) etc.

No.4

Once I read a book about teenage live were the final chapter/epilogue was showing their future and I loved it.

See ya tomorrow

;)