Chapter 11

When I landed, I twisted my ankle and it hurt soooo bad!! I fell to the floor in pain. My coach ran over to me, picked me up, and took me to the nearest medic.

*Riley's POV

Right when I saw Kenzie land, my heart dropped. Our coach picked her up and took her to the medic. I ran after them. Kenzie was crying as they checked her ankle. Our coach went to postpone our performance and as the announcer said it all I could hear was gasps. All of a sudden we saw Kenzie's mom running, no sprinting towards us.

She was screaming, "my baby!! my baby girl!" I walked up to her and said, "its gonna be ok don't worry"

Then out nowhere Kenzie said to help her get up. We did what we were told and watched her hop to the coach. Then I heard him call for a team huddle. I heard kenzie start to say something. "I'm so sorry this happened guys," she said. "I've talked to coach and asked him if I could preform and he said yes. If I decided not to preform I would've felt like I let you all down and I would have felt very bad. I'll be doing all stunts but no tumbling."

We all said "don't worry about it Kenz we know you didn't do it on purpose."

I knew that made her feel better. I could tell by her face. Then we heard the announcer call out the announcement for what time we were to preform at and what arena. We waited for a while, and went through our routine, and waited some more. Our performance time wasn't until like almost 11 at night so we had a lot of waiting to do.

We did the same thing for hours and and hours. We tried doing tons of other stuff like watching teams perform and playing different games like "little Sally walker" and "old man Crocker". Nothing would really entertain us. The nerves kept building up until it was 30 minutes to performance time and they called us to the first mat for warm ups.

A/N

Hey guys!!!!👋 So Imma start out with saying I'm so sorry for not updating in so long and then doing a really short chapter!!!!😭 I just really wanted to get something out for you all!!!!😌

(Sorry I seem to have an obsession with emojis in things like this haha😂)

Anywayssss, on another hand, OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MYCH FOR 659 READS!!!!🎉 IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!😱 I AM SO THANKFUL AND BLESSED TO HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE THIS FOR YOU ALL!!!!😍THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!💕

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ANY TIPS!!!😊

Mackenzie, out✌️💍