I hate you

~Jackie's P.O.V~

After Harry closed the space between us we began kissing for a good couple of minutes until someone cleared their throat which caused me and Harry to pull away . I roll my eyes once I see who it is . Ashley how lovely , not . Harry looks at me and I look at him and we both focus on Ashley as she gives me a death glare "what do you want?" I say rudely "I want my boyfriend" I laugh and shake my head "you're too funny love , to bad I don't see him in sight ." She rolls her eyes "I'm talking about Harry" she smirks I tense up and Harry notices . "No your not because last time I checked he was kissing me and not you ." I say getting off the hood of Harry's car and he grabs my arm which I pull away from him harshly . "That's funny because last time I checked I was the one fucking him not you" I was taken back and I knew she could tell .

I look at Harry and he looks at me with worried eyes as if she just told me his darkest secret , I shake my head and laugh a little . "Ashley , Ashley oh Ashley ." I say and she looks at me confused "your lucky I don't feel like fighting anyone today , oh and you two enjoy your time together" I say grabbing my bag off of Harry's car . I quickly walk away heading home I mean I My's well school ended awhile ago and I just feel like being alone right now but of course Harry wasn't going to allow that . I was walking towards the stop light when his car pulls up to me and he gets out and quickly throws me inside , I didn't bother screaming or yelling at him . I was just done completely done .

"Jackie why would you let her get to you?! You know she's full of bullshit!" He screams at me while he drives , I just sit there in silence . "Jesus Jackie fucking answer me!" "Because Harry I'm tired of this fucking shit okay! I'm done can't you see this is all to much for me ?! That it's tearing me apart!? No you can't why ?! Because your to busy making sure she doesn't hurt me and the only one that's hurting me at this point is you!" I scream as the tears run down my face and he quickly stops the car and pulls over to a place I never seen before . He sits in silence before looking at me "Jackie I never wanted to hurt you , that's the last thing I wanted to do" he says grabbing my cheek which I push his hand away causing him to look at me with sad eyes .

"I hate you Harry , I honestly hate you ! I hate that I love you so damn much and I hate that your the only person who can make me happy . I hate that you could always get me to smile but now look at me ! I'm crying in your damn car because you hurt me so you know what Harry ? I'm done . I'm seriously done , don't call me or text me . When you see me at school walk the other way and I'll do the same because it will hurt less " I quickly say getting out of his car before he could say anything .

~Daniella's P.O.V~

I look at the white wall in Niall's bedroom and sigh . How could I let this happen again ? Why did I let him win ? All these thoughts kept running through my head and then I felt a movement besides me , i quickly turn my head only to see Niall looking at me . "Can I get up or are you going to pin me against the wall and hurt me again?" I say which causes him to tense up at the word "hurt" he cleared his throat "you can get up , I won't hurt you again I promise" I laugh and he looks at me "what?" He frowns his eye brows "when it comes to me and you promises mean nothing , just like I mean nothing to you and you mean nothing to me" I say getting up and putting back on my clothes that he had ripped off .

"What makes you so sure you don't mean anything to me?" He says as he gets up and throws on some sweats and a tank top . "Hmm let's see , the fact that you kissed Selena , and the fact that you didn't push her away or the fact that you act like you don't give a shit about me and you ignore me at school" "Daniella Harry told you what happened and why would you care if I talked to you ? You pushed me away and told me to leave you alone and everything . That's your fault not mine" he did have a point and I hate that he did but I hate him more then anything . "Can I be honest with you?" I ask and he nods his head . "I hate you" I simply say and he looks at me in shock "I hate that you hurt me so many times but no matter how many times you hurt me I'll always love you . I hate you so much that I can't describe it but if I could you'd be surprise by how much I hate you only because I love you . Only because you make me feel like I'm on cloud nine all the time , the fact that I could talk to you for hours about nothing and still fall deeper in love with you . So you know what ? I hate you Niall I seriously hate you" I say picking up my soccer bag and book bag and walking out his door leaving him there shocked and some what confused .