Moving in together

~Harry's P.O.V~

As I play with Jackie's hair I realized that she fell asleep which causes me to smile and pick her up and carry her to our bedroom. I gently place her on our bed and pull the covers over her body , I try to make my way back downstairs but was stopped by Jackie grabbing my hand "stay please" she whispers in her sleepy voice and I kiss her forehead "of course" and with that I climb into bed with her and pull her body close to mine.

~Niall's P.O.V~

I watch Daniella run in and out of her house getting everything she owned and putting it into my car. Her family just looked at her the whole time , no emotion at all and it pissed me off that they'd do something like this to hurt my baby girl even though all they wanted us to be together. Regardless me and Daniella always find our way back to each other and it is a good feeling knowing that they like me a lot but still saying that her dad got in a car accident isn't the way to go. "Niall are you ready?" Daniella says and I nod "let's go" I say grabbing her hand as we make our way towards our house.

~Daniella's P.O.V~

I'm actually glad that I told my parents off for once , it felt good to say the things I've been wanting to say for so long. As you can see me and my family don't get along but then again what family does? We stop in front of my new house also known as Niall's house and I sigh as I get out of his car . "You can go unlock the door babe I'll grab your things" Niall says and I nod being as tired and stressed out as I am I just wanna sleep and just be alone. Once I get inside i pull out my phone and call Jackie because I needed to tell her what happened and I knew she'd be mad I mean we all are.

~Jackie's P.O.V~

I groan as I hear my phone ringing and I try to get out of Harry's grip but I couldn't "Harry" I say and he didn't answer so I decided to kiss him and of course his lips respond to that which causes me to pull back and laugh "what?" He groans "let go my phone was ringing I need to answer it what if it's Daniella" he nodded and let go of me and I pick up my phone from the bedside table and I was right it was Daniella so I quickly called her back."Hey you called? Sorry harry wouldn't let go of me anyways what happened?" I hear Harry chuckle "He's fine , my mom lied about everything because she knew I'd leave Niall for someone else in England and she thinks Niall's the one for me so she made up a big ass lie" I was beyond mad "what?! That's fucking bullshit!" I scream into the phone and Harry rubs my back "I know I was so mad I told her off and everything now I'm living in Niall's house" I knew she was somewhat happy to get away from her family "well that's good , hey can I call you tomorrow I'm so tired" I say truthfully "let me guess harry made you tired aye?" I can see her smirking "oh my gosh no Daniella I just couldn't sleep" "because harry made you sore it's okay you don't have to lie" we both laugh and said our goodbyes . God I love this girl.

~Liam's P.O.V~

I somehow found sleep and I woke up and checked the time and it read 9:30 , I decided I'd go out for breakfast since I haven't done that in a while , I get up take a shower and head out towards my favorite place but once I walk in I stop . I look at Jackie and her smile drops and looks the other way , I knew I would have to eat here regardless I don't want her to see how hurt I am . I do the first thing that came to my mind I pull out my phone and call Amber .

~Daniella's P.O.V~

"Jesus Niall are you always this messy?" I say laughing as I walk into his room "well yes" he laughs which causes me to join him "what do you wanna do?" I ask "I don't know it's like 10:30 at night" I sigh because In England its morning there "I have an idea" I say happily "what is it?" "Let's go night swimming" I say and he nods "well get out so I can change" I say and he shakes his head "I've seen you naked before so why should it matter this time" cheeky boy I swear . "Fine" I say and I began taking off my clothes but stop once Niall's lips are placed on my neck "fuck swimming" Niall says and throws me on the bed.

~Jackie's P.O.V~
Harry decided to take me out to breakfast this morning and I was happy , I haven't really seen anything in London since I been here and we plan on walking around today which made me happy. I was laughing and talking to harry when I looked at the door and seen Liam looking at me , I quickly look away and return my gaze back to Harry . I excuse myself due to the fact that I had to use the restroom and once I was walking towards the bathroom I saw Amber and Liam hug and say their hellos which caused me to roll my eyes. I didn't even bother using the restroom I went back out and told Harry that I wasn't feeling good and that I wanted to go home. He didn't ask any questions he just nodded and paid for our food and grabbed my hand and we walked out , I look back at Liam to see he's already looking and me so I rested my head on Harry's shoulder. Two can play at that game I thought as we began to head towards Harry's black Range Rover .