Part 10

I have questions for Tenko:

- do you like me, even if I am a 'male'

- will you teach me self-defense because i'm getting bulling at school ...

-Himiko or Angie?

I'm sending you a virtual hug <3

-

UltimateGamerz

6 days ago

i dare sakura to yeet aoi

-

SkittyWritesTrash129

Apr 15

I dare anyone to pick their best pick up line!

-

Nightmarestheangel

Apr 14

Ask: Celestia, how would you react when you see a vampire Butler?

-

Pinkgirl2222

Apr 14

I dare anyone to shove Makoto and Togami in a room together and lock them in there.

-------

Tenko, standing out bravely: First of all, only  if you are a worthy male in Himiko's eyes, yes you will be worthy.

Tenko, perking her head up:Also secondly, normally I'd say no to males like you but in your case of course I'd help you fight! Those bullies are going to pee their pants when you come by because I Tenko, taught you Kendo!

Tenko's eyes shone: Himiko-San of course!

(Thank you uwu)

------

Sakura, picking up Aoi: Are you sure your going to be ok Asahina?

Aoi: Of course Sakura-Chan! Now yeet me away!

-Sakura yeet said Aoi-

Aoi, as she's being yeeted away: That Bish empty Yee- *shes cut off as she hits a tree*

-------

Me: Anyone? Ok don't sue me-

Togami: Are you money because I can't seem to get enough of you

Me: I'm literally sobbing rn LMaO

------

Celestial: Probably form an alliance, having an vampire as an ally will and would be beneficial to me.At least I think so. Anyways a Vampire butler would be extra help.

----

Sayaka: On it! 

---

Sayaka,waving: Hey Naegi! Could you come take a look at something I found in this closet, it's really cool!

Naegi, mumbling:I've spent so much time in the closet, now I have to go back...

Naegi,looking up smiling: Oh course!

-Naegi walks into the closet as sayaka waves togami over-

Togami: What is it, PEASANT.

Sayaka, pushes him into the closet ignoring his protests: Have fun Kids! *She teased*

Naegi, turning his head from bending down to look for what Syaak was looking for: O-Oh she closed the d-door, and T-Togami?! -He tried standing up-

Togami:No, No. Naegi stay there, I like the view.

Naegi, jolting up and hiding his face: Ehhh, togami staph it!

Togami, feeling like he made Naegi actually upset not bashful: Yeah-huh.

Naegi, looking at him now whilst mumbling:So cute..

Togami:What was that Naegi? 

Naegi:N-NOTHING

---------

Me:I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I am announcing that you may also ask and dare DRV3 and DRV2 but only a few times since this IS a Danganronpa ONE ask and dare.

Me:Anyways, remember to-

Naegi: V-Vote..

Sakura: Comment.

Aoi, from the tree: And yet again, pray for Naegi!