61 (kinda smutty, beware)

Ginny was having a relatively nice day.

She had spent the morning with her nieces and nephews at the Burrow playing chess and Exploding Snap. Then, at promptly eleven, she went on a date with Luna where they attended a concert and grabbed ice cream. After that, they had headed back to Luna's car where they had some amazing...

Um...

Yeah you get the point. So Ginny was having a really nice day.

Until it was utterly ruined when she floo'd into Harry's house for their lunch date and saw something she was...

Well she was rather put off by.

Aside from the fact that there were dicks out (genitals that Ginny is decidedly not attracted to), there was quite a lot of moaning going on as well.

And they hadn't seen her yet.

In fact, they hadn't even heard her come in, it seemed like. The red head found this quite funny, however, and snapped a picture, fully intending to use it as blackmail material. She was casually leaning against the fireplace, waiting for them to notice her and looking forward to the embarrasment on their faces. But they showed no sign of stopping. Especially not when Harry slid down to his knees and-

Okay, no, time to go now, Ginny decided. She apparated away, deciding that, no, she wouldn't use the picture as blackmail. That's embarrassing. She would post it on Instagram instead. Which really isn't much better, but at least the boys will be embarrassed.

...

Harry was having amazing sex.

Like, it was really good sex.

He was currently snogging Draco and having a grand time. But it would be even better if he had his dick in his mouth.

Yes. That'd be amazing.

So he promptly slid down to his knees and sucked the blonde into his mouth.

"Holy fuck, Harry!" Draco yelled and Harry took him deeper. He was faintly aware of the fireplace roaring but disregarded it as he was having too much fun to stop.

"Did you hear something?" Draco asked suddenly.

Harry slid his mouth off Draco’s cock. "Yeah," he said and went right back to sucking him off.

"Okay," Draco whimpered, sliding his hands into Harry's hair and thumping his head back against the wall.

...

"Holy shit!" Draco exclaimed and Harry wholeheartedly agreed.

"This is quite a predicament, isn't it?" asked Harry thoughtfully.

Draco punched him lightly on the arm. "How could you forget you had lunch with her?"

Harry looked at the photo again. They were quite the view, weren't they?

"Oops?" he said, earning him another punch to the arm.

..

Liked by panssss, imchochang_yall and 878,965 others

the.hottest.weasley I suppose we should postpone lunch until tomorrow ?? @that_golden_boi

View 5778 comments

hermi_one um yes, I think you should XD

king_ronald probably, yeah

zabiiiini yep, you should wait a hot min

A/N fuck porn ,,my search history is tainted