Still trying to fix it

Carlos: We're missing more materials, Chomps stop eating them.

Chomps: I didn't eat them!

Keith: I shall go and search for them.

Carlos: Thanks bud.

Collin: Gay!

Carlos: Shut up Collin. Also @crystaleyeball and @LeafyPrismate no, we are NOT letting that zombie scientist create a machine that can travel across the multiverse. We have to deal with the World Order of things, and if the aftermaths If Crazy Dave's time travelling weren't enough of a hassle to deal with then there's something wrong with you.

Summer: True, true.

Rosa: Well, I am from the past and you're from the future Collin-

Collin: Don't! You already saw what happened Rosa, we're not repeating the same thing with complicated multiverse jumping!

Parker: Well we have the letters so let's move on. Goes out of the room Ok Plants, zombies. @crystaleyeball asked both Prof. Brainstorm and Nightcap what you think of the Plague. Inc dare.

Nightcap: It was quite interesting. And it gave me new strategy ideas.

Brainstorm: It sparked so much ideas for m-

Skyler: Which we won't allow you to do.

Brainstorm: Jou cannot stop science!

Carlos: From inside the room We sure can with science!

Oriel: Note: That makes sense but no sense at the same time.

Summer: Ok! Next letter is by @Solo_Melzzto who asks us all if it would be okay to make a universe where everyone except Rose, Carrotina, Rustbolt and Z-Mech died?

Ron: Your f*cking choice not mine!

Nearly all the heroes: NO!!!!

Ron: NO ONE GIVES A F*CK ON YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!

Rosa: At least explain how and why those heroes die.

Summer: Ok, next letter!

Maison: U-uh Summer I'm s-sure that-

Summer: Nope nothing! Moving on!

Rosa: Reads the other dare before staring at the camera with a close-eyed smile If you so dare to make us read that 'lemon' again I will hunt you and kill you. There are children here you know~ Goes back to her normal self What is the next letter?

Parker: That's it, besides all the junk letters we got so ask or dare.