And So It Begins

You heard the bell the after having your lunch with Celest and Byakuya. "A body has been discovered," Monokuma said in a rather excited voice as the speakers boomed through every room of Hope's Peak, "You may examine it within this hour and the next, so be quick about it!" There was a clicking sound after Monokuma's statement, meaning he was done.

Once entering the room within minutes, you saw the body of Hifumi on the ground. "My god," you said while in the middle of gagging your lunch, "Who the hell would do such a thing...?!"

"Save it for the trial," Ishimaru muttered, "We'll find out eventually...! In the meantime, let's look for clues!"

While on the hunt for clues and checking the pulse on the dead body, you decided to get the hell out of there so you can vomit in peace. "(Y/N)," Mondo called out from the other room, "Ah, there you ar- oh..."

"What," you asked him, "It's just the weak leaving my body...!" Mondo pats your back as you were shaking in your shoes. "It'll be alright," Mondo said as he checked your head, "Shit, you're on fire! Get some rest, will ya?"

You agreed with him as he took you to your room. His mind was whirling around with the sheer thought of you being the murderer, which you weren't.

After saying your goodbye to him, Mondo's heart was racing once you smiled at him. It was actually his first time the person that he likes didn't run away from him. "Bye, (y/n)" Mondo shouted and slammed your door in front of your face.

"Boy, you better start confessing your love!" Leon shouted and laughed harder than the punch Mondo was about to give to him. "You better shut your shit hole of a mouth," Mondo said while cracking his knuckles, "Or I'll shut it for you!"

"Oh," Leon said, "How are you going to survive the killing game without them getting devistated from YOUR death, hm?" This was the point Mondo punched Leon's lights out and stormed off.