Bewildering Blossoming

As the day grew longer and the investigation turned into endless arguing, you have grown restless over the death of Hifumi. "Hey," a voice shouted, "(Y/n)! Have you found any clues while you were in the other rooms?" You opened the door to see Chihiro with Ishimaru. "N-no," you replied lightly, "I haven't lately, but I have a bad feeling it was one of you two...!"

"U-us," Chihiro asked, "What makes you think that?"

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation," Ishimaru said in a stern voice, "I don't think any one of us did it. Now, you don't suppose you're the killer, right?"

"No," you replied, "I would never murder anyone. Why would you ask something that's out of the ordinary for me?" Ishimaru shook his head and sighed stressfully. "I wanted to make sure that you'd never do such a thing... That's all...!"

"Now that we've covered on who isn't the murderer in this group," Chihiro chirped, "We don't have to worry about it, right?" Ishimaru nodded and headed off with him after they said their goodbyes.

It took a while to walk through the empty hallways, but it was time to get the trials going. "Hey," a female voice called out in a sweet yet menacing voice, "Where do you think you're going?" You turned around and saw Celeste, your friend. "I was heading to the trials," you replied, "My friends and I have close to no clues, but I'll try to make it work!"

"You're cute, (y/n)," Celeste chirped, "But you'll never find the murderer with THAT attitude...!" Celeste then walked over to you and whispered into your ear that she may know who exactally murdered Hifumi. "I would love to know," you said as you grabbed her wrist, "Who did the murdering?"

"It could be anyone," Celeste said in a low, unsettling voice, "But what makes you think I could tell a person who isn't ready for the truth?"

"I can handle it, honey," you replied in a dark tone as you glared at her, "Why would you think I cannot handle such a thing?" Celeste shook her head, smiled and walked off after you let go of her wrist. "What a way to show her honesty," Mondo said after you turned to him in surprise, "You got a way to make things more... elegent...!"

"Th-thank you, Mondo," you said while blushing at his compliment, "I honestly don't know how to handle your compliment now...!"

"It's fine," Mondo said as he raised his voice at you once again, "Just take it or leave it, as they all say!" You giggled and went off on your way to find the trial room. Mondo was left, more flustered than anything. "I got to win your heart eventually," Mondo muttered, "My lovely little swan...!"