Part 1

*5 years ago at the Airport

*Y/N POV*
"I'm really gonna miss you guys...." As you said those six words, all three of you started tearing up. You didn't know what lied ahead for your friendship with Tom and Haz. You guys knew each other ever since you were born, because the three of you were neighbors. The three musketeers.
You spent every last second together leading up to this day. Then it came time to check in. You said your goodbyes, as you walked up to check your bags. As you walked step by step, you regretted not ever telling Tom how you felt. But it would only make it worse. A part of you wanted to turn around and run right back into his arms. But you knew it would only make it harder on the both of you, so you had to stay strong.

*TOMS POV*
As we watched her walked away my heart broke inside. As Haz was already back in the car waiting for me, I wouldn't get in until I saw Y/n get through security. Tears filling up my eyes on the brink of falling.
Minutes later, as I watched her walk through security, I closed my tear filled eyes as a single tear dripped down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly as I turned around because I didn't want Haz to see me like this... He knew I liked her but I couldn't do anything because I knew she didn't like me back and I didn't want to ruin our friendship...

Hey sorry guys!! This is an old story of mine, which is my very first one, and it sucks lmao. I am going to change a few things with the words and stuff so it sounds a little better. But other than that if you haven't read this story yet, WELCOME!!!❤️ (also these are gonna be super short because i didn't know shit about writing)