Part 7

This part has a little smut in it. Idk if you can even call it that, but just a warning:)

*Y/N POV*
I kissed him. I did it. . . While I was actually kissing him, it felt amazing, and he didn't pull away. Then once my lips slowly detached from his, I realized what I had just done. My eyes went wide, and I started to panic. ("i'm like oH My gOd iT'srObeRTdoWnYjUniOr" sorry... i had to😂)
Y/n: "OH MY GOD!! I'M SO SOR-" He shut me up with his lips.. his soft.. beautiful lips... He smiled against my lips, then slid his hands down the back of my thighs, picking me up in his arms, and walked into my apartment. Holy shit he was strong... and talk about a glow up!!!
As he was walking in and carrying his stuff inside, I was kissing his neck making sure I left multiple marks, so everyone knew he was taken. Letting my tongue slip out making him moan.. slightly grazing my teeth so he knew I wanted him. Right. Now.

*Y/N POV*
He gently, sat me down on the kitchen counter, giving me sweet kisses, then slowly moved down to my neck.

That's a lie.

He slammed me against the cupboard (Kinda like Riverdale S1 finale with Betty and Jughead.) and started attacking my neck like he's been waiting to do this for years. And he has.
I rolled my head to the side, allowing him more access to my neck, moaning which only turned him on even more. I started pulling him into me, wrapping my legs around his waist, and locking them. Pulling on his shirt in satisfaction, but also wanting him to take it off. He took it off and I was shocked. His body was only muscle now. Last time I saw him when I left, he was a cute little little twig, with abs I may add, but goddamn he was ripped! I put my arms on his biceps feeling every curve, and slowly dragged my finger tips down his chest and torso, feeling everything. Also feeling him tense up and gain goosebumps, just front my touch.
Tom: "You like what you see?"  (Ew I hate this.) He smirked while laughing at your shocked face.
Y/n: "Oh my god you have no idea!" You said while he went back to attacking your neck.
Y/n: "Talk about a glow up." You said under your breath. He bit your ear making you moan.
Y/n: "Even though I liked you before your glow up." You chuckled, that sentence making him stop everything, and looking at you confused.
Tom: "You liked me before I looked like this?"Hhe looked into my eyes and smiled.
Y/n: "Are you kidding?!" You laughed. "Tom I was in love with you ever since the day you found out about my secret.."
Tom: "Really?!?" He cleared his throat "I mean.. really?" You laughed at him.
Y/n: "Yeah." You shrugged your shoulders with a smile.
Tom: "Y/n I have loved you for years but never made a move because I thought you didn't like me!" He said shocked
Y/n: "Well you were wrong... I always liked you, but the day when you found out me- that's when I realized I loved you." He kissed you passionately, then pulled away.
Tom: "You wanna get something to eat? I'm starving!"
Y/n: "Oooooh yeah." You said biting your lip, with excitement.
Tom: "Oof don't do that darling, or else we might never leave your place." He said smirking.
You laughed hopping down from the counter, walking to the door. You remembered your phone was still on the ground from a few minutes ago, so you suddenly stopped and bent down to pick it up. Making Tom, who was being you, bump into your ass. You heard him grunt and you smirked, without him seeing because you did it on purpose.
Y/n: "You ok?" You laughed.
Tom: "Ye- mhm." You smiled and bit your lip. You turned around and started to walk out, but he grabbed your wrist and twirled you around into a kiss.
Y/n: "What was that for?" You said with a big smile.
Tom: "For what you did. Your punishment continues later..." He smirked.
Y/n: "Oooh tempting... but I have to meet up with my friend Ellie later. You can come if you'd like? She's a fan of yours." You chuckled, thinking back to when she found out that you knew Tom.
Tom: "I would love that." He said giving you a smile, and a soft peck on the lips. After that you guys left your place and headed to lunch.

—————————————————————
I had to do a lot to this part. You should've seen it before I did anything. It was literally so cringe I couldn't take it. Also again, sorry it's so short. I think all my story's were pretty short, except for my current one on instagram. Idek why I'm posting these on here, sorry.