Part 6

*Y/N POV* (on the phone with Tom)
I started tearing up thinking about that night and how happy you were. That night you knew Tom was something else. He was always there for you. He would always put you above anything else.
You missed Tom so much. All you wanted to do was just be with him, and never let him go.
Tom: "Y/n? You ok?"
Y/n: "Yeah yeah just spaced out."
Tom: "Are your sure...?" Classic Tom.
Y/n: "Haha yeah, just thinking back to when we were younger... When you found out about my secret, and we cuddled for hours upon hours...." You said smiling.
Tom: "Ahhh the good ole times... I will never forget that night. Might be one of my favorite moments with you...." He chuckled.
Y/n: "Yeah.. I think that is my favorite moment with you."
Tom: "Yeah... me to-" There was a knock at the door.
Y/n: "Oh! Hold on, one second."
Tom: "Ok!"
You walked to the door and opened it, and your heart stopped . . . . . .

*TOMS POV* 
I decided I was going to surprise Y/n, by coming to LA earlier than I had told her. I called her when I landed, to see what she was doing, to make sure she would be home, but I didn't tell her I was actually in LA.
We were just talking on the phone, like we did for the past week. I would always wait, everyday, for when she would call. We would talk for hours, until one of us had to go. Even then, we would always have a hard time saying goodbye. Because last time we did... we never saw each other again, well for five years.
I got to her apartment building, and we were talking about the day I found about her.
Y/n: "Yeah.. I think that is my favorite moment with you."
Tom: "Yeah... me to." I said knocking on her door, with a big smile across my face.
Y/n: "Oh! Hold on, one second."
Tom: "Ok!" I smirked, waiting to see her reaction.
When she opened the door she froze, dropped the phone out of her hand, and jumped into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my torso, and I spun her around, while she hid her face in the crook of my neck.

*Y/N POV*
I opened the door and saw him. He was standing right in front of me and I couldn't believe it. I dropped my phone out of my hand in shock, ran and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. He spun me around while I hid my face in the crook of his neck, finally smelling his amazing scent again. Except it was a little more fancy than before, or expensive, as some people might call it. But I wasn't complaining...
Once he put me down, I couldn't breathe or think, so I just went for it. . . . .

—————————————————————(The photos above or both of your outfits and the pose of you jumping in his arms

(The photos above or both of your outfits and the pose of you jumping in his arms. It wouldn't let me put multiple photos at the top. That's why I added them at the bottom.)

This one is just a tad bit longer. I literally had to combine 3 into one because they were all just like a sentence each lmao.