Part 2

*Y/N POV*
All the way through security, and walking to your gate, and waiting for them to call you for boarding. You were thinking about Tom. You didn't know what to do... should you call him and run back? Or should you let him go and start your new life?
You had to let him go... you knew that if you ran to him, you would be holding him back.... As you're sitting in your seat on the plane, looking out the window, you decided to text the boys before you take off.

*TEXT CONVO*
Y/N: Miss you guys already❤️.
Tom: Miss you too💔 Hopefully we will be able to come visit. Have a safe flight.
Haz: Gonna miss you Crazy😂(Haz' nickname for her.)
Y/N: Yea hopefully. Thx.
Y/N: 🙄
Y/N: Ok I have to go we're about to take off. Love you guys. Forever and always.
Tom: Love you too.
Haz: Bye.

*IN THE CAR*
Tom: "Man i'm gonna miss her dude..." He shook his head, looking down at his phone.
Tom: "You have no idea." He chuckled. His eyes started stinging, trying to hold back the tears.
Haz: "Hey dude it's gonna be ok." Haz said as he put his hand on Tom's shoulder.
Haz could tell he was heartbroken.. He just needed to find something to distract him. And he have the perfect idea...

*Y/N POV*
I fell asleep thinking about Tom. Making plane ride go by quicker. As I felt a jolt I won't up, when I looked out the window, I saw that we were already on the ground.
As I went to get my bags, I decided to call Tom, to let him know I landed.
Tom: "Hello?"
Y/n: "Hey, it's me."
Tom: "Oh hey! What are you doing?"
Y/n: "I -uhm- I just landed, so I figured I'd call, and let you know."
Tom: "Oh ok good. I'm really missing you right now." As he laughed under his breath.
Y/n: "Yeah I really miss you too Tommy..." Hearing his voice broke my heart. I closed my eyes and tears started falling, as I started crying in silence. I sniffed as I wiped them I awa,y but more tears kept coming.
Y/n: "Um.. Hey I gotta go but I'll talk to you later?"
Tom: "Oh ok. Yeah sure. Love you."
Y/n: "Love you too...."
Y/n: "Hey Tommy?..."
Tom: "Yes Y/n?"
Y/n: "If you get another acting job, which I know you will. You call me ok?" You sniffed.
Tom: "Yeah of coarse." He laughed under his breath, then sniffed as well. You could tell he was getting emotional too, so you had to hang up before you couldn't control yourself any longer.
Y/n: "I love you."
Tom: "I love you too."
Y/n: "Goodbye..." You slowly trailed off the word, because you had no strength left in your voice.
Tom: "Goodbye Love."

—————————————————————
Lmk what you guys think of this. I know it sucks, and they're very short chapters. sorry:( lol