Selena and Nick

At Coachella
Nick and Selena decided to go to Coachella with Demi and Joe knowing Demi is pregnant Selena stayed back at the house with Demi, while Joe and Nick went out during the day.
"So how does it feel to almost be a dad," Nick says walking with Joe eating. Joe takes a sip of his beer.
"It's an unusual feeling knowing in the next 9 months I'll be a dad to a little boy or girl and I can't wait," Joe replies wrapping his arm around Nick's shoulder.
"So what about you and Sel are you guys doing," Joe says looking at Nick.
"Well she is heading towards New Jersey to film this zombie movie and I'm going to Hawaii to finish filming Jumaji 3," Nick Replies taking a sip of his beer.
"Well you and Selena have been together for a year now I keep seeing the whole Justin and Hailey situation popping up," Joe says getting food and looking at Nick. Nick sighs.
"Yeah that situation I wish would just leave us alone Selena told me about the time he texted her wanted to talk and discuss some things going on, Sel told me that she told him no and that she was with me," Nick replies.
"I bet he didn't like that at all," Joe says laughing a little.
"No a few hours later I get in my Instagram and see this dude post something about his relationship and he shades Selena, so I told Selena and she told me don't worry about it but for some reason for a guy who jumps back to his ex he hasn't talked to in two years and gets married he has a lot of balls to get jealous at me and Selena for being together," Nicks replies getting on the golf cart with a bodyguard as they head back to the vacation house they are sharing.
"I get it man I really thought that Wilmer would be really upset about me and Demi getting together cause you know their history being together for so long," Joe says driving the golf cart.
"I just don't understand why you can't just move on you say you move on but you don't that means your using Hailey just to pull Selena back in that trap and it's not going to happen," Nick replies as the cart stops he gets out the car with Joe and he opens the front door to the house.

Demi and Selena are both sitting on the couch

Demi and Selena are both sitting on the couch. Joe and Nick walk over and sit down.
"So how was it?" Demi asked Joe.
"It was fun the rest of the band wanted to say hi and they miss you," Joe replies pulling Demi on his lap.
"Well that's very nice of them," Demi says kissing the top of Joe's forehead.
"Very sweet," Selena chimes on moving over to Nick leaning against him.
"Well we did see some friends out there I saw Vanessa, Ashley, Normani, and Shay," Nick says wrapping his arm around Selena's waist.
"Every Body is here that's amazing," Demi replies smiling.
Later that night
Demi and Joe decided to stay at the house and Selena and Nick are going back to the festival.
"You seem a little bit upset what's wrong," Selena says holding Nick's hand as their walking to Travis Scotts performance.
"It's nothing just......... I know you told me about the whole Justin situation and that you don't care anymore....... it just bothers me that he is still talking you and how he has moved on not realizing you have moved on too but your not commenting or posting so much on our relationship," Nick replies moving to the side looking at Selena.
"Nick you don't have to worry about him anymore I've been threw so much shit with him I don't care, I'm with you and that's all I care about he can say what he wants to say and be with who ever he wants to be with it doesn't matter to me along as I'm with you you matter most to me that's why God has brought you back into my life and I love you so much," Selena says wrapping her arms around her his waist kissing him. Nick kissing her back. They pull away and turn to watch Travis kill his show.