Nick and Selena Wedding Part 2

(Nick's Suit)

Nick was standing on the balcony, looking out at the garden

Nick was standing on the balcony, looking out at the garden. He watched as  people ran around putting finishing touches on everything before the wedding. Joe comes out in his suit and stands next to Nick.

"You ready to get married baby bro," Joe begins to fix his tie and cuff links.

"Ready as I'll very be." Nick replied nervously. 

"You okay? cause you don't sound okay?" Joe asks glancing at his brother. 

Nick turns around to face Joe. "I..... it's just..... will I be a good husband?........ What if I fail her as a husband and fuck things up." 

"No." Joe rests his hand on Nick's shoulder.

"What do you mean no?" Nick's face scrunches up in confusion. 

"There is no such thing as a  perfect husband....... but the only thing that matters is that if you and Selena can face hard times together and not care what other people  have to say." He pauses before continuing. 

"You and Selena are the strongest people I know. You never give he haters a run for their money, you never let anyone get you done. Selena has always been a positive person, you two can face anything the world throws at you, and now you'll have each other in sickness and in health."

"Thanks Bro." Nick steps forward and pulls Joe into a hug.

"Now let's go get you married and see your bride to be," Joe said

"Now let's go get you married and see your bride to be," Joe said. He engulfed Nick in a hug and then they walked out of the room and headed downstairs.