35//STORY

HEATHS POV

"Hey Dave" I smiled as I made my way into the kitchen hand in hand with Mariah as we followed Toddy.

Scotty and Kristen were in front of Toddy already looking over all the drinks David had placed in the kitchen. for us all.

David smiled as he saw us all walk in, "Hey guys, what'd you think?"

As I looked around I noticed that David had added in a bunch of things to kick off the mini party we were having.

He had set up a beer pong on his pool table, moved all of the couches out of the way so we had more room, he had a load of drinks set up in the kitchen along with a load of plastic cups, the normal light had been changed to a disco light and the TV has music on pause probably ready for us to blast it later.

"Wow man, you really decked it out tonight" Toddy smiled as he looked over the place.

"There's stuff outside as well" David said as Carly and Erin came through the door.

"Hey guys!" They smiled as we all returned the greeting.

David lead us all outside.

There were more drinks and cups and beanbags were scattered across the garden.

"When it gets late we can just chill out here" David said pointing to the outdoor couches and beanbags.

We all went back inside and into the kitchen leaning against the counter grabbing a drink each as we waited for the others to arrive.

"So, what do you guys think is up with Zane?" Scotty asked pouring himself a drink.

"I don't know he's been like this for a while" I replied.

"It started when he dropped his phone down the toilet, he went missing for like a week almost" David said.

"Does anyone know what happened with Hidaya?" Mariah asked.

Everyone shook there heads.

"I hope she's okay" I said taking a drink from my cup.

"Me too" Erin said.

"Maybe that's where he was the other day, when he could come to the small party at Scott and Kristen's" David said, "Maybe he was visiting her to see if she was okay"

"That could be true to be honest" Scotty said.

"But that still doesn't explain where he is going tonight" Toddy said pouring himself another drink.

"He could still be with Hidaya" Carly said.

"He was with Matt last night" I said as I looked over all the drinks before picking one up and pouring it into my cup.

"I haven't a clue then" David sighed, "I just hope he's okay, he's been really quiet these past few days.

"If he needs something he will call us, but for now we just have to hope that he's okay" Kristen said smiling.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, what's everyone wearing for-"

David got cut off by the door slamming open, "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Jason shouted running round the corner holding to bottles of Vodka.

"THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT" Scotty shouted as he threw his head back and swallowed what remained in his cup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im annoyed rn because I was invited by my mate to go and watch his football.

When we got there I saw my crush and my friend that came with me was like isn't that your crush and I was like yep.

She then went "HEY!" and he looked at her before waving, he then looked and me and flipped me off.

How kind lol.