37//STORY

ALLIES POV

"Wooo!" I shouted as the plane landed down on the ground, noticing nobody else cheered I stopped and sheepishly looked out the window.

I waited until the plane had cleared of people before grabbing my bag and walking off of the plane.

Me being me I followed everyone else, mainly because I don't know my way around LAX.

The smile that I was proudly supporting had left my face as I looked at the long queue.

That was the queue that I had to stand in.

I should of just drove..

Breathing in a huge sigh I joined the line behind a family of four and stood there bored out of my mind.

~

Finally I passed security and was able to look for an exit,

Still following the other people in front of me, because I have no sense of direction, I made it to baggage claim.

Smiling to myself I walked straight passed baggage claim, knowing that I didn't need to pick any bags or suitcases up.

I had all I needed in my small black backpack that was hung over my shoulders.

Following Zanes instructions I went to the left of baggage claim and followed the signs that said the exit was straight ahead of me.

This was it.

I'm gonna meet him.

The one who has the cuteR smile.

And I'm excited about it.

..

And also need to pee.

I silently chuckled quickly walking into the bathroom and doing my business.

I shouldn't have drank all that coffee on the plane, I thought it would warm me up since the plane was so goddam cold.

As I was done I walked out, I felt my phone buzz in my bag as I quickly fished it out to see a message from Zane.

**

Zane;

Yo, where'd u go?
You said you where coming outside 7 minutes ago.
Did you get lost?
Lol

**

Allie;

lol sorry
I had to pee
I'm coming now lol

**

I laughed as I shoved my phone into my back pocket as I began to walk towards the exit.

My phone buzzed again, thinking it was Zane I ignored it.

The doors in front of meautomatically opened and the familiar blast of warm air hit me.

I scanned my eyes over every car unable to find Zane anywhere.

I frowned, he said I would imminently recognise him.

But I can't see him anywhere.

I walk over to the left a little to get a better look but I can't see him anywhere.

To my left I see the family of four that was in front of me get into a Taxi and drive off.

Right behind the taxi was another taxi.

Sighing I grabbed my phone and was about to call Zane and ask where he was but got cut off by a blaring horn.

"ALLIE!"

I looked up to see Zane standing next to his car jumping up and down as he held a sign in his hand that read;

'WELCOME TO LA ALLIE'

"ZANE!" I shouted back as I ran towards him probably looking like an idiot but I didn't care.

He dropped the sign just in time as we both engulfed each other in a hug.

I've never felt happier..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can't something like this happen to meeeee

BUT THEY FINALLY MET!!