38//STORY

ZANES POV

"ALLIE!" I shouted as soon as soon as I saw her.

Wow, she's more beautiful in real life.

Her head shot up and she made eye contact with me before breaking out into a huge smile.

She came running towards me making me drop my sign as we engulfed each other in a hug.

After a while we broke apart smiling.

"Well, hi" Allie laughed.

"Hi" I laughed opening the door for her to get in my car

"What do you wanna do?" I asked as I hopped into the drivers side and started the car.

"Honestly, I don't mind" Allie replied fishing her phone out of her back pocket.

"Well I thought we could go to the Zoo, considering you were excited the other day when you met a llama" I said driving out of there.

"That sounds sick" She smiled, "Also, did you tell Heath that we were meeting today?"

"No, why?" I asked frowning, looking at Allie before looking back at the road.

"He's asking if I know where you are" She said looking at the texts on her phone, "And if your okay"

"Just say you don't know" I shrugged, "I was supposed to go to Davids but I met you instead" I laughed.

"Oh shit, did I mess up your plans?" Allie asked.

"No it's fine" I laughed, "I might go round later anyway"

~

"We're here!" I said to Allie as we pulled into the parking lot of the Zoo.

"Woooo" Allie shouted unbuckling her seatbelt before jumping out of the car.

I laughed shutting the car off before hoping out after her.

"Damn I'm so excited" She said jumping up and down next to me.

I laughed, "Let's go then" I said running towards the entrance with Allie not far behind me.

After we got our tickets we went straight to look for a map as this zoo was huge.

"Do you think they'll have Llamas?" Allie asked as we both scanned over the map.

"To be honest, no" I laughed.

"Damn" she laughed, "Where do you wanna go first?"

"I wanna see the elephants" I said pointing to the elephant enclosure.

"Ooo, okay" she smiled, "I think it's a left"

"Wait, Allie the maps upside down" I laughed turning it around.

"Oh, then it's a right" she laughed as we turned around.

~

"Oh my god Zane!!" Allie shouted jumping up and down.

"What?" I laughed standing next to her following her line of sight.

"They have giraffes" she said as she began to run towards the enclosure.

I laughed following not far behind her.

"Dude if you keep running around I'm gonna have a heart attack" I laughed stopping next to Allie at the enclosure.

She laughed, "Sorry, I got excited"

We both looked back at the giraffes before she smiled, "I love giraffes"

"You look like one" I joked.

"Hey!" She said smiling as she pushed me jokingly.

"I'm kidding" I laughed as we both looked back at the giraffe.

"Can we feed it?" Allie looked at the people next to us feeding the giraffes bug leaves before she looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Lets go find leaves" I said walking towards a tree in the distance.

"Yessss" She smiled.

~

"Where do you wanna go now?" I asked checking the time.

18:12pm.

"Food?" She suggested.

"Sure, I'm starving" I laughed starting the car and driving out of the carpark.

"Anywhere specific?" I asked.

"Hmm, pizza express?" She suggested.

"Yesss" I said driving onto the high way, "I'm glad you didn't say a posh restaurant to be honest" I laughed.

Allie laughed, "what do you mean Pizza express is posh"

I laughed, "Well duh"

~

"Man I've never been to full in my life" Allie laughed as she ate another one of her fries.

"Honestly I think I'll explode if I eat anymore" I said looking at my empty pizza plate and half a bowl of fries.

"Same" Allie laughed.

"Where to next?" I asked sitting up in my seat.

"I don't mind" She said shoving another one of her fries into her mouth, "But I have to be at the airport by 9:30pm"

"Alright" I said just as her phone buzzed.

She picked it up her smile turning into a frown.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"Jayden's throwing a party and Coles gonna be there" she frowned.

"Who's Jayden and Cole?" I asked.

"Jayden hosts the best partys and Cole brings the best drinks" she laughed, "they fuck you up but there good"

Then I got an idea

"Wanna go to a party?" I asked.

"Here?" She asked looking up at me.

I nodded, "It won't be too crowded, got a good selection of drinks and it'll be fun"

She thought about it for a second, "Okay sure"

I smiled, "Alright, we'll get the bill and go"

"Damn now I'm excited, screw Jayden" She laughed sitting up and finishing her drink.

This is gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im back to school in a few days and it sucks lol.