15

Next Day
your/name
I woke up and texted Jaehyun.i asked him what time the party was.
he said that it was 3:00 in Busan.

and he will pick me up at 2:00.so we can save sometime.i went downstairs to eat breakfast.after I went upstairs and took a bath.

after taking a bath I got dressed.i chose a white dress and pink slip ons.i took my bag and went downstairs.i checked the time and it was almost 3:00.so I waited for jaehyun.

I heard a knock on the door.so I went to open the door.i saw Jaehyun standing.he asked if I was ready to go and told him yes.so I went out the door and locked it.

we went to the car and he opened it for me.i thanked him and he got in the car.we reached the venue and we both got out.we went in and Jaehyun went to his friends.

he said"bro,happy birthday" the guy said"thank you.I just looked at them and then jaehyun's friend turned to me.he said"you must be jaehyun's FRIEND" while emphasizing the word "friend"and smiling at Jaehyun while raising his brows.

jaehyun said"bro can we talk for a minute".and then jaehyun turned to me saying that I should get something to eat first.so I went there and got some food.

jaehyun
after (y/n) went to the food section I took doyoung's hand.we went to a corner where she (y/n) won't hear us.i said"bro stop it you made her uncomfortable".doyoung said"jaehyun she's not uncomfortable maybe deep inside she really liked that".i just shrugged off and went to (y/n).as for doyoung he just didn't mind it because jaehyun acts like that.so he just greeted his other guests.i went to (y/n) and tapped her shoulder.she looked at me and said "won't you eat?".i told her that I was okay and not that hungry.so I just sat beside her and watched her eat.i found her cute while eating.she looked at me and asked"why are you looking at me?".i said"nothing.you are so beautiful when you eat".

she just looked at me and said"don't joke jaehyun.".and I looked at her saying that I was not joking.we both smiled at each other and saw her blushing.after that I checked my phone and it was almost 5:00.so I waited for her to finish.after she finished her food I told her that we should get going.so we walked to doyoung and told him that we will be leaving.we went to the car and went to her house.we got to her house and we both got out.

I said"can we meet again tomorrow?".she said yes and told her that we should watch a movie.she agreed to it and we waved goodbye.and then I kissed her,the kiss was getting long so we both pulled away.she went inside her house and I drove off