20|Final Chapter

Third Person
"(y/n) I've been thinking about this and I want to ask you something?"
He kneeled down like he was proposing or something like that.

"(y/n will you be my girlfriend?".

With that question (y/n) froze.she didn't know what to say.don't get the wrong idea.its not like she didn't like jaehyun.she likes him or maybe even love him.(y/n) is just scared of jaehyun leaving her in the future.her thoughts was stopped by jaehyun speaking.

"(y/n) if you are going to think that I'll leave you,believe me I'm never ever going to hurt you.i promise that I will protect you.please believe me".

with that sentence (y/n) believed jaehyun.so she said"you promise?".and then jaehyun nodded.(y/n) said" YES!!!! of co-jaehyun stopped (y/n) from talking by giving her a kiss.they pulled away and then they hugged.

Going down the stairs was really quiet.but when you see their faces they are really happy.while going Down the stairs they were holding hands.their hands were intertwined until they got home.

When both of them got out the car.((y/n)'s house)
both of them hugged each other and still holding hands not wanting to let go.jaehyun asked"(y/n) can I sleep with you?" He begged while smiling showing his dimples.as for (y/n) who can't handle jaehyun's dimples.she said"of course"she said with a smile.so (y/n) unlocked the door and said"make yourself at home".jaehyun just smiled and followed (y/n) upstairs.

Jaehyun followed (y/n) and intertwined their hands.if you look at (y/n) she is blushing.as for Jaehyun he was smiling.while they were upstairs (y/n) was finding clothes for jaehyun.while Jaehyun was on the bed admiring (y/n)'s face.

after searching for who knows (y/n) found a t-shirt and some shorts for jaehyun.(y/n) gave it to Jaehyun and went back to her closet to change into her pajamas.so while waiting jaehyun went to the bathroom to get changed.after getting changed jaehyun went out.(y/n) said"finally,what took you so long?".jaehyun said"c'mon it wasn't that long".

so (y/n) went inside the bathroom and changed her clothes.after changing her clothes.she saw Jaehyun on the bed playing.so she went to jaehyun ang hugged him really tight.jaehyun felt it and hugged back.(y/n) checked her phone and it was 9:30 and then she asked jaehyun"want to watch a movie?"she said smiling.

jaehyun said"yeah,sure what do you want to watch?".(y/n) said"ummmm can we watch romance".jaehyun just nodded and (y/n) took her laptop.(y/n) was finding a movie.when she found one she placed it on her lap.she placed her hand on jaehyun's waist.and jaehyun placing his hand on her waist.

the movie was already ending and there was a sad scene.the sad scene was where a girl was going to meet her boyfriend and then the girl caught the boy cheating.she was just watching until she realized she was crying.

she looked at the window trying not to show jaehyun her face.when jaehyun turned to look at (y/n) she saw (y/n) looking at the window sniffing.he placed his hands on (y/n)'s shoulders.

then,she caressed her shoulders.he said"what's wrong?"he said in a worried tone.(y/n) just cried even more when she had the courage to hug jaehyun she did.she was sniffing on jaehyun's chest.with jaehyun being worried he hugged her.thats when (y/n) said"when I was watching that scene I thought of you leaving me".

jaehyun said" why are
You thinking about this kind of stuff?,you know I won't leave you".(y/n) just let it all out until she stopped crying.she was already sleeping and then jaehyun looked at her.he saw her sleeping,he admired (y/n) he still didn't know why she was thinking like that.before sleeping he planted a kiss on her forehead.

jaehyun woke up he felt something weird.(y/n) wasn't beside her so he went out the room and saw (y/n) cooking.(y/n) not noticing jaehyun,jaehyun gave her a back hug.he placed his head on her shoulder.he said"Good Morning Sunshine"(y/n) answered"Morning".Jaehyun sniffed her scent.he always liked (y/n)'s scent,according to jaehyun he said that she smelled like strawberries.

after (y/n) finished cooking she faced jaehyun.when they made eye contact both of them didn't want to look away.they both liked the view and didn't want to stop.(y/n) was the first one to look away.she pulled jaehyun's hands and pulled him to the table.

when both of them sit down across each other.(y/n) took a piece and shoved it infront of his face.jaehyun opened his mouth and started chewing.(y/n) had a face with worries that maybe jaehyun didn't like it.

after swallowing jaehyun smiled and told (y/n) that it was good.after telling her he took a piece for (y/n) and he just watched her chewing.after eating both of them placed the dishes on the sink.

after washing the dishes they both went to the couch and watched Netflix.while watching the movie both of them was trying to get comfortable.jaehyun placed his hand on (y/n)'s waist. and her head on jaehyun's chest.after the movie they were bored and sat up.

(y/n)'s head was on jaehyun's shoulder and jaehyun's head on top of her head.(y/n) started"so what are we going to do now?".jaehyun said"I don't know,what do you want to do?".(y/n) removed her head on his shoulder.

(y/n) said" I want to stay here and cuddle you".jaehyun smiled showing his dimples to (y/n).she faced jaehyun and placed her hands on jaehyun's face and squished it.she said"did you know that you are so cute?".

jaehyun then placed his hands on her cheeks."did you know that you are the cutest girl?" Jaehyun said.after squishing each other's faces both of them just hugged each other.

(y/n) said"I love you jaehyun",jaehyun hugged her tighter and said"I love you too and only you".they pulled away and kissed and pulled away.

T H E E N D