16

Next Day
your/name
I woke up and checked my phone.i texted jaehyun.i asked him what time the movie was.he said it was around 3:40.i also asked him what time will he pick me up.so after that I went to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.i put my hair up in a bun.i went to my closet to pick my clothes for the movie later.i chose a spaghetti strap and some shorts paired with white sandals.i went downstairs to eat breakfast.i decided to eat waffles for breakfast.

after I finished my meal I placed it on the sink.i decided to wash the dishes.after I washed the dishes I cleaned the counter.after cleaning the counter I went to the couch.i decided to watch a movie before taking a bath.i was watching my ID is gangnam beauty.after that I went upstairs.i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.i took my phone and checked the time.

it was 11:50 so I took a bath.after changing I put on some makeup.i only applied some blush,lip tint.so I took my bag and went downstairs.i went to the kitchen and got some water.i went to the couch and checked my phone it was 1:30.jaehyun said that he will pick me up at 2:00.so I passed the time by scrolling through Instagram and Twitter.

I heard a knock on the door.so I went and opened the door.i saw jaehyun standing and smiling at me.i gave him a smile too and he asked me if we can go now.so I said yes and went outside to lock the door.we got to the car and we drove off.

jaehyun
I woke up and checked my phone it was 9:00.i got a message from (y/n).she asked me what time the movie was.and told her that it was 3:40.she also asked me what time I will pick her up.i told her that I will be picking her up at 2:00.so I went to johnny's room and checked on him.i saw him playing games but his back is facing me.so he didn't see me.so I went upstairs to pick my clothes.i decided to wear a shirt with a black jacket and some jeans with black shoes.so I went downstairs to eat breakfast.after eating breakfast I went upstairs.

I checked the time and it was 11:50.so I changed into my gym clothes.i went out the house I placed my earbuds and started running.after running for about 15-20 minutes.i went inside and went to the kitchen.i drank water and checked my phone.it was around 12:00.so I went upstairs to take a bath.i got changed and put on some perfume.i went downstairs and checked my phone.it was 1:50 so I went out and drove.

I reached (y/n)'s house and I knocked.she opened the door and I smiled at her.she also smiled at me.i asked her if she's ready.she said yes and went out and locked the door.we got in the car and we drove.