Lunch

It was after singing class, now. Exactly 12:01. Every pasta is now rushing to go get some food. "Man, I'm really hungry!" Jeff says, nearing the cafeteria.

 "Me too! I wonder what's on the menu!" Said his friend, E.J. "Quit your food fantasies, guys. That's weird." Said their other friend, Masky. "You can't tell us what to do, Timothy!" both Jeff and E.J. told him at the same time.

They were now in the cafeteria. Chattering away, eating their food while they waited for some time to pass by for their continuation of their singing class. 

The hungry ones were, so to say, the happier ones. "Hungry people tend to get so... out of control... don't you think?" Said BEN, while eating his siomai rice. "You don't say." said Red, enthusiastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with the girls...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What song will you guys be singing later?" Nina asked curiously, as she sat down, joining her friends Clockwork and Sally. "I dunno....." Clockwork said, while checking through her phone for some music she might be confident enough to sing in front of the class.

 "Oh, please. Don't even think about singing You are my sunshine." Their male friend, Grinny, appeared beside Clockwork. "Then what song do you recommend, then?" Clockwork asked him, completely agitated. 

"I suggest Take her to the moon for me. That's a good one." He replied, his tone of voice had a hint of pride in it. "You want her to sing THAT song? Please, think of a better one!" Nina said defensively. "How about Fake Love?" Nina suggested. 

"That Korean song? Oh, please!" Grinny retorted. "That song is trash!" Grinny said, which drew the attention of Clockwork "Excuse me? You're trash!" Clockwork snapped at him. Grinny rolled his eyes. "Yeah, keep rolling them back there. You might find a brain and open your eyes soon." Grinny then gave her a death glare. Which she ignored.

 "I actually agree. But, Nina, I almost forgot the song. Heck, I forgot it was even there!" Clockwork told her. But she just sighed. "Well, get practicing. We still got 45 minutes." Nina told her as if she was rushing. Which she isn't. "I gotta go to the roof. Catch you later!" And with that, she left the cafeteria with a big smile. If Clockwork could read her mind, she might be practicing to be better than her. She took that as a "Oh, competition? Bring it on, Natalie."

This'll continue in the next chapter