The Zodiacs join the school

"Alright, listen up, bitches." I started, "There'll be 12 new people here. Come in". All of the boys/girls then entered. "Hey, I'm Aries. This is Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, and Capricorn." The G/B greeted. 

"'Sup? I'm Taurus. I like horror."
 "Hello! I'm Gemini! Let's all be friends! :D"
"I'm Cancer and I like being alone 50% of the time... so...."
"Aye, I'm Sagittarius. Don't piss me off." Everyone's a bit shook but they nodded anyways
"And I'm Capricorn. If we're close, I don't think I'd ever shut up...."

 "I'm Aquarius. This is Pisces, Leo, Virgo, Leo and Scorpio." The other G/B next to Capricorn greeted.
"Hello! I'm Pisces! I'm the more.... mysterious... person in the whole 12 of us..."
"Hi, I'm Leo, I like being creative." Pisces: *approves*
"I'm Virgo. Can be a bit of a drama king/queen."
"I'm Scorpio, and I like being honest 95% of the time! Although.... don't trust me if I come to school, alone, smiling weirdly..."

"You'll have to get along with them. Even if you hate them." I told them, they all said "Yeah, we know." 

"Okay, since it's Monday, and there's new students, why don't we just... take a break?" I said, looking over the entire classroom, everyone went HYPE so fast..... It's only for 1 period... "Guys, it's only for 1 period. You still have classes once time's up.. so.." 

"Why must you do this, ma'am?" Jeff whined. And so did Hoodie but I couldn't hear him too much. "Calm down, you get an hour to stay here. Just don't leave the room. My goodness. And also, I'm not that kind of strict teacher making people call me "Ma'am" or "Ms." or "Teacher" in general."

"If any of you leave the room, I'm gonna whip out the boot!" I yelled after I left the classroom. 'They're gonna be sooo loud today. They all know each other well. Nothing will go down, right?' I thought to myself. 'I don't care, really. I'll just go play some roblox until their first period is over'

~~~~MEANWHILE WITH THE ZODIACS AND PASTAS~~~~
(Back to the old thing... y'know...)

Pisces: Um, Jeff? Why do you have a slit face?

Jeff: Aren't I pretty?

Pisces: You look like Kuchisake-onna. A Japanese urban legend that slit's children't mouths when they're alone. And also, she's an invincible spirit. I have a picture. Wanna see her?

Jeff: Please, she's not as good-looking as---- *sees picture* 
                                                                                                      V

Jeff: Please, she's not as good-looking as---- *sees picture*                                                                                                       V

Jeff: HOW---- HOW'D SHE DO THAT???

Pisces: I think the original story to her is that her husband did it. There's a movie which her child did it, ACCIDENTALLY!

Jeff: ...

Pisces: I will read your mind if you think about it.

Jeff: Nu

-Gemini and BEN (No reason)-

Gemini: So... you play video games?

BEN: A lot, yeah.

Gemini: That's cool

Gemini: I went to a cosplay convention 2 years ago. I have proof.

BEN: Oh yeah?

Gemini: *If you're a boy, you're Alucard. A girl, you're Ruby.*

BEN: Mobile Legends? Niceee

Gemini: I wanna see you in Zelda's outfit, BEN.

BEN: Wh-what??!!!

Gemini: Just kidding!

Meanwhile with Aries...

Aries: So this is what happens when they're left alone...?

Slenderman: Yup.

Toby: wAfFlE! *throws one at Aries' face, he/she dodges*

Aries: HEY!

Toby: GET HIT WITH TEH WAFFLE, BOI!

Aries: PACC YOU!

*I rush in the room*

Lilly(Me): NO SWEARING, D00D!!!!!!! *leaves the room*

Everyone's day went well.