Chapter 3 reunion

The next day everyone was going their own way when suddenly a red Aston Martin appeared outside.
Denny let the car inside and it sped inside stopping right in front of the Autobots.
"Is that"? Wildbreak said staring at the car in disbelief.

The car then transformed into Knockout his red optics bright and a huge smile on his face.
"Well well just the little mech I wanted to see". Knockout said looking at Wildbreak.
"Carrier". Wildbreak squealed happily then immediately tackled Knockout into a hug.
"It's so good to see you again". Wildbreak said hugging him tight.
"Same to you little guy". Knockout replied hugging Wildbreak.
Bumblebee smiled seeing Wildbreak so happy and Denny took a photo of the happy moment.

After the two broke out of the hug Wildbreak turned to Bumblebee.
"Thanks so much Bee". Wildbreak said.
"Anytime rookie". Bumblebee said.
Later on Bumblebee was talking with Denny.
"You did a great thing Bee reuniting a son with its father". Denny said.
"Thanks Denny I'm just happy to see Wildbreak so happy". Bumblebee replied.
"Your friend is welcome to stay here he seems nice". Denny said walking away.
"Trust me he is." Bumblebee replied.

Later the team and Knockout were driving towards a large mountain.
Soon they all arrived outside and transformed Grimlock climbing off his trailer.
"Grimlock move that giant boulder okay." Bumblebee ordered.
Grimlock lifted the boulder then moved it to one side revealing a metal door.
Bumblebee typed in some numbers and the door opened and the team walked inside.

"Wow what is this place"? Wildbreak asked seeing crates and containers everywhere.
"One of our pal Windblade's secret caches she keeps weapons, supplies and cons she caught here." Sideswipe replied.
"Speaking of." Strongarm said looking at a stasis pod.
Bumblebee looked at the pod and saw a Vehicon inside.

"His name is Heatshot a Vehicon scientist he has made some of the most powerful weapons and explosives from during the war." Fixit commed.
"It also say he has an unfinished explosive it's probably in one of those crates." Russell said.
Wildbreak immediately put down the crate he was holding.

"Let's transport everything back to the scrapyard Fixit we need a groundbridge." Bumblebee said.
"Er sir after you left the groundbridge malfunctioned and it may take a few hours to fix." Fixit replied.
"Alright we'll use Grim's trailer." Bumblebee said.

Bumblebee then picked up a rifle and tossed it to Wildbreak who smoothly caught it.
"That's for you everyone needs a weapon." Bumblebee said.
"Thanks." Wildbreak said looking at the rifle.
"That reminds me I brought you a present." Knockout said pulling out a red and blue sword (the same shape as the prime Decepticon hunter).
"I love it sire." Wildbreak said looking at it.

A half hour later everyone was driving back to the scrapyard.
"It's been good to see you and Wildbreak again Bee." Knockout said.
"I'm just happy you two are reunited." Bumblebee replied.
Wildbreak (who was driving next to Strongarm) was listening to the two.
Maybe I could lead us back and prove myself to carrier. Wildbreak thought to himself.

"Hey Bee could I maybe take point?" Wildbreak asked speeding past Strongarm.
Jolsted by the speed Strongarm started to swerve out of control.
"DANGER OUT OF CONTROL DINO." Grimlock yelled.
Suddenly everything but Grimlock flew of the trailer into the river.

Bumblebee and Knockout transformed and joined the others.
"What in the name of kaon happened?" Bumblebee asked.
"Wildbreak happened." Strongarm replied.
Guilt immediately smashed into Wildbreak's face.

Under the lake.
Heatshot's stasis pod opened and he stepped out.
"Scientific journal entry 443 I am ready to resume my experiment... Heatshot began.
Heatshot got a crate and opened it reviling an explosive.
...Any attempt at interference will be met with immediate termination..." Heatshot finished.