The Exact Opposite of a Growing Perpetuity

blurb

blurb

Lyla Vasilievna is strongly attached to knowledge. With a list of eighty seven imaginary husbands, a mouth that splatters dark humor, and cracks in her religious beliefs; she has set ground on never letting a man in unless he is in it to stay. She has an immense love for flowers, cats, and children, but no body needed to know that.

James Castellanos has his nose down his own books with not a single thought placed on his surroundings, or at least, that's what it looks like. With an incredibly kind and caring exterior and a serious crack in his interior from damages of his past, James doesn't quite hit the jack pot with his hidden narcissistic traits.

What were the chances that James, for once, decided to lift his nose up and find Lyla? And how did her love for him prove the opposite to the theory of a growing perpetuity?

disclaimer

All rights are reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author [me].

Copyrights by Linda Vorjeinova 2019.

warning

This book is written from a different point of view, in an accusatory format. The male lead will constantly be referred to as you and not him or he. Hence, I'd like to officially categorize it as a book written in second person, for the most of it.

status

First Written on March 07, 2019.
First Published on July 04, 2019.

cover made by lindavorjeinova 
editing done by Dilan Fernandez