Wha-what?

(l/n) = last name

"o-oh.. Hi I'm (l/n) (f/n)..." you reach out your hand for him to shake, he does, blushing slightly.

"AND STAAART!" President mic. yells to everyone's confusion, you start running figuring it's some weird hero logic thing. 

"Wha-what?" You hear from behind you, it was Amajiki-San,* you let out a small giggle and continue running and find a robot, you gather up the near dirt and jam the robot's system with it. You repeat this process many times. You later spot Amajiki-San and hesitantly head over to him.

"Hey uh! H-how is it going...?"

"G-good I guess..."

"W-would you want to team up?"

"U-uh yeah sh-sure, I haven't got a lot though and I might just hold you down..."

"No! Never, if anything I will weigh you down......"

"N-no you probably won't weigh me down it's fine" he said blushing

"So... yes?"

""Sh-sure if it's okay with you..."

"O-okay! So what's your quirk?"

"U-um it's essentially 'you are what you eat' I eat a lot of squid so i can use tentacles.." he had a determined look on his face which you thought was pure

"Wow, that's so cool! I can manipulate dirt.......... oh that sounds s-stupid u-um it's cool though! Trust me! I can make people out of dirt and have them fight for me..."

"No yours is way cooler than mine." 'Awe no stuttering' you thought 

"Are you sure about that?" You say in a John cena voice confusing Amajiki-San 

"W-what was that voice?"

"I'll tell you later.. come on!" You yell clogging another robot's system and running behind some buildings.

"Why are we behind b-buildings?"

"I dunno.. anyway, I'm thinking you can grab a bunch of robots with the tentacles and I can build a dirt dome around them and we can take turns killing off robots so it's even."

"Oh.. sounds g-good..."

"Ready?" 

"Yeah!"

A/n: 

I'm flexing on y'all with my Japanese knowledge OwO. also hand me some feedback. Good? Bad? The worst thing you have ever seen? Why?