Torture

The next day was letter day! You wake up at 6:00 am accidentally because you were so excited, you run out the door, to the mailbox, and to your dismay there was nothing. You make some scrambled eggs for your parents to calm your nerves a bit. You eat the eggs and your mom and dad come downstairs.

"It smells good down here~" your dad remarks plating himself some eggs.

"Are you stress cooking?" Your mom asks.

"Yeah," you say plainly, mindlessly eating your eggs.

Your mom plates herself and starts eating her eggs, sitting next to you on the couch. Your dad followed. You hear a car pass your house  and run outside, seeing the post man. 

"WOO-HOO THE TORTURE IS OVER!" 

the post man looks over at you, confused, and hands you the stack of letters. You run inside and tear through the stack of envelopes finding the U.A. letter and tearing the envelope open to a projection of president Mic..

"HELLO YOUNG ONE! You (l/n) (f/n) have beeeeeeeen drum roll please ACCEPTED! You had 35 normal points and 40 hero points, you were in 4th place and your new friend Amajiki Tamaki was in 3rd place! You both got into class 1-A!" 

You and your parents cheer, and after your dad asks "Who is this Amajiki boy?!"

"U-um a new friend, i teamed up with him during the test and we m-made a great team," the menacing stare he gave made you stumble on your words.

"Ooooooh~" your mom comments

"N-no its not like that..."

Your dad lets out a humph and you sigh.

You go out on a walk to a small spot with some cherry blossoms and sit down looking at some memes on your phone, holding in laughter. You spot a blond haired boi and let out a small smile, you stand up and walk up behind him, tapping his shoulder nervously. 

"H-hey!"

"HELLO (l/n) -SAN!" 

"W-woah calm down my dude. how did you know my name?"

The blonde chuckles "Tamaki-kun told me, we have been friends since i can remember! I'm Togata Mirio, call me whatever!"

"O-oh ok.. Togata-San..." You laugh "w-wait how do you spell your first name?"

"Um M-i-r-i-o."

You laugh again "its a you Mirio!"

He breaks out in laughter. " OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING!"

He does a heroic stance "Its a me a Mirio!", he nails the accent.

You both die in laughter.

"U-um hey d-did you get into U.A.?"

"Yeah! You?"

"Y-yup! D-did you get into 1-A too?"

"Naw just by a little i got 1-B"

"Oh darn."

A/N:

Do y'all enjoy the longer or shorter chapters? If longer I will not update as often (every other day or so) and if shorter I will update every day probably.

Take care of yourselves

-a/n